Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Windy City Pizzza
taxthedeer
post Oct 31 2014, 12:52 PM
Post #1

Really Comfortable

Group: Members
Member No.: 929

Just got an Advertisment in the mail for Windy City Pizza. They are at 2820 E, Michigan Blvd. which is the Lakeshore Lanes (former Suburban Lanes Bowling Alley) building.

Looks like the got some really good food. I'll have to give them a try next time I order a pizza.

Hope they are able to make a go of it. Michigan City needssome more good place to go out and eat along the Boulevard.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Tim
post Oct 31 2014, 04:52 PM
Post #2

Really Comfortable

Member No.: 18

QUOTE(taxthedeer @ Oct 31 2014, 12:52 PM) *

Just got an Advertisment in the mail for Windy City Pizza. They are at 2820 E, Michigan Blvd. which is the Lakeshore Lanes (former Suburban Lanes Bowling Alley) building.

Looks like the got some really good food. I'll have to give them a try next time I order a pizza.

Hope they are able to make a go of it. Michigan City needssome more good place to go out and eat along the Boulevard.

Did they really spell it pizzza? lol They've been there for a while now, haven't they?
+Quote Post
Ang
post Nov 4 2014, 03:55 PM
Post #3

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 10

Windy City has been there a couple years now, and their pizza is truly amazing! Especially their crispy garlic crust!!
I used to get pizza from them all the time for work, but then they went to summer hours and weren't open during "business" hours. So, we switched to Miller's and they really take care of us...

But, if you get a chance to try Windy City, take it...you won't be disappointed.

Signature Bar
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind~Dr. Suess
+Quote Post
taxthedeer
post Nov 4 2014, 08:56 PM
Post #4

Really Comfortable

Member No.: 929

I see Wanna Pizza is relocating to the old Napa Auto Parts store on Franklin St.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:11 AM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com