IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Two arrested in Beachwalk Resort Burglaries, Michigan City's finest take down Amber Pace and Jason Vitale, more
taxthedeer
post Oct 4 2010, 01:55 PM
Post #1

Really Comfortable

Group: Members
Member No.: 929

http://www.wndu.com/localnews/headlines/104249944.html

2 arrested in conjunction with Michigan City burglaries
Michigan City, IN
Police in Michigan City have made two arrests in conjunction with a string of burglaries at a lakeside resort.
Reporter: Sarah Rodts
Email Address: sarah.rodts@wndu.com

Our partners at the News Dispatch report, 26 year old Amber Pace and 29 year old Jason Vitale were arrested this week.

Police say they were involved in a string of burglaries at the Beachwalk Resort off Lake Shore Drive last month.

Vitale and Pace are facing felony burglary charges, but police think there could be more people involved.

Anyone with information should call the Crime Tip Hotline at (219) 873-1488.

Happy to see the cops nabbed these two crooks.

Happy to see the News-Dispatch has a partnership with WNDU.

Happy to see the New-Dispatch got the correct crime tip line number (I called and verified).

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post Oct 4 2010, 02:16 PM
Post #2

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I just heard last week during a planning commission meeting from a bunch of residents out there who were talking about how bold and brazen that the criminals had gotten out in Beachwalk. I am glad to see them get busted. Hopefully this helps.
+Quote Post
Ang
post Oct 4 2010, 02:19 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 10

Ok, this is a little freaky...

My sister's name is Amber Pace, but I can guarantee you the person mentioned above is NOT my sister. My sister is older and lives in another state, and actually has been married and hasn't used the name Pace for many years. But it makes me wonder how many people who know my sister will read this and think of her.

I don't think there are any other Amber's in my family, so I'm pretty positive I am not related to this person, but I sent the link to my mom & dad just in case. ninja.gif

Signature Bar
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind~Dr. Suess
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post Oct 4 2010, 02:22 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 2

QUOTE(Ang @ Oct 4 2010, 03:19 PM) *

Ok, this is a little freaky...

My sister's name is Amber Pace, but I can guarantee you the person mentioned above is NOT my sister. My sister is older and lives in another state, and actually has been married and hasn't used the name Pace for many years. But it makes me wonder how many people who know my sister will read this and think of her.

I don't think there are any other Amber's in my family, so I'm pretty positive I am not related to this person, but I sent the link to my mom & dad just in case. ninja.gif

She's not 26 years old is she?
+Quote Post
Ang
post Oct 6 2010, 08:17 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 10

No, she's 38

Signature Bar
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind~Dr. Suess
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 01:29 AM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com