Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Happy Birthday Ang!
Dave
post Jun 23 2009, 05:06 PM
Post #1

Really Comfortable

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 482

If you didn't notice, on the main forum page at the bottom there's a little notice that our Ang is celebrating her birthday today (though I understand there was a certain amount of celebrating during Girls Night Out as well).

Ang, darlin', you should have realized when you got the fake ID at age 14 so you could buy beer that it would catch up with you someday -- the age on there just looks too high for you!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
JHeath
post Jun 23 2009, 10:55 PM
Post #2

Really Comfortable

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 43

I'm agreeing with Dave.

Happy Birthday, Ang!
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post Jun 24 2009, 10:35 AM
Post #3

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Happy Belated Birthday Angie!
+Quote Post
Ang
post Jun 24 2009, 02:30 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 10

Thanks guys!! I appreciate the wishes.
My day was pretty good. I spent it with a neighbor and a bunch of kids playing outside in the water.
I went on a slip & slide. My daughter kept telling me to get my bathing suit on so I could do the slip & slide. She nagged and nagged so finally I just ran and did it! Fully clothed. The kids had such a laugh.

Signature Bar
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind~Dr. Suess
+Quote Post
januarygirl63
post Jun 24 2009, 03:20 PM
Post #5

Getting Comfortable

Group: Members
Member No.: 784

Happy belated birthday, Ang!!! Been a very long time since I've posted!! My computer has been down and hope to get it back and running before too long! I am enjoying a VERY nice visit in Michigan City right now and will be returning home this Saturday. Took a trip out to Mullen School to get last memories! VERY sad to see how things have changed over time!!
Take good care and hope to talk to ya soon!!!!!
+Quote Post
Ang
post Jun 24 2009, 03:32 PM
Post #6

Too bad we didn't know you were in town. We could've had you at our party Saturday at the boat. Glad to see you're still checking in with us. Thanks for the birthday wishes and enjoy your vacation. When you're all done, tell us what you think about the changes in City and what did you notice most.

Signature Bar
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind~Dr. Suess
+Quote Post
januarygirl63
post Jun 26 2009, 05:10 PM
Post #7

Getting Comfortable

Group: Members
Member No.: 784

WOW! I cannot believe how much MC has changed since I was last here, and that was 6 years ago!! It's great to see all the familiar sites still around, but OMG, all the new changes!!!! Yes, I wish we could have gotten together, I will be leaving tomorrow (Saturday) unfortunately.

I think one of the sites to amaze me is where Pine School has been relocated. Wow. I've heard plenty of complaints from people about how that road now floods because of how they built the school up. My sister lives around that area as well. And the new Lake Hills Elementary School. WOW!

Michigan City sure has grown. I can remember when the town literally stopped around the area where Big Lots is, and to see how far it's grown out is amazing.

I hope to be back online before too long! Darn computers!! LOL!! Everyone take care and hope to be back soon!!!!
+Quote Post
Ang
post Jun 26 2009, 06:03 PM
Post #8

have a safe journey home JanGirl. Glad you got to see the place and next time you're coming home, let us know so we can plan a get together!

Remember, if all else fails, you can always go to the library to get online.

Signature Bar
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 06:31 AM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com