Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Local Entrepreneurs Advertise Here
taxthedeer
post Sep 6 2010, 11:14 PM
Post #21

Really Comfortable

Group: Members
Member No.: 929

We're going to be getting some items together to have a yard sale along with many of my neighbors on Saturday, September 18th from 8 AM to 1/2 hour prior to the kickoff of the Notre Dame-Michigan State game. Please feel free to stop by on your way to the Barnfest, Garwood's Applefest or La Porte Sunflower Fair to browse or just say Hi. Wozniak Rd. & 125 N. Everything will be priced to sell.

Please:
  • Obey the posted speed limit
  • Don't litter
  • Watch for pedestrians, bicyclists, and mule deer
  • Don't drink or text while driving
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bigchef_46360
post Sep 28 2010, 05:43 PM
Post #22

Member No.: 1,028

Hello, City by the Lake readers!

My name is Erik Tannehill, and I am starting a new business called "Outside The Box Personal Chef And Catering"

We are in the planning and building processes. We plan on being in business for the 2010 Holiday season, with a full kickoff in Jan 2011. We will offer personal chef services, with detailed menu choices and planning to suit your needs and tastes and dietary needs (diabetic, low carb, gluten-free, weight loss), whether it is for one person to a whole family. From your favorite staples, to healthy choices, we can work together to please everyone's tastes.

We are also offering catering services for smaller, intimate events in your home, or off-site at the venue of your choice. Myself, Erik Tannehill has nearly 20 years experience working in commercial restaurant kitchens, working in all positions in those kitchens, and would love to bring the flair and restaurant quality food to your home or your catered event. I am Serve Safe certified in food safety by the National Restaurant Association, so I am trained to bring you high, restaurant quality food that is properly prepared.

I am also a licensed bartender in the state of Indiana.

We hope to push a little further here in the next couple of weeks. Thank you for your time in reading this, and and if this interests you in any way please contact me at (219) 575-7697 or (219)851-2406, or online at otbpersonalchefandcatering@yahoo.com

Again, thank you for your time!
+Quote Post
ChickenCityRoller
post Sep 28 2010, 08:14 PM
Post #23

Really Comfortable

Member No.: 19

QUOTE(bigchef_46360 @ Sep 28 2010, 06:43 PM) *

My name is Erik Tannehill, and I am starting a new business called "Outside The Box Personal Chef And Catering"

We are in the planning and building processes. We plan on being in business for the 2010 Holiday season, with a full kickoff in Jan 2011. We will offer personal chef services, with detailed menu choices and planning to suit your needs and tastes and dietary needs (diabetic, low carb, gluten-free, weight loss), whether it is for one person to a whole family. From your favorite staples, to healthy choices, we can work together to please everyone's tastes.

We are also offering catering services for smaller, intimate events in your home, or off-site at the venue of your choice. Myself, Erik Tannehill has nearly 20 years experience working in commercial restaurant kitchens, working in all positions in those kitchens, and would love to bring the flair and restaurant quality food to your home or your catered event. I am Serve Safe certified in food safety by the National Restaurant Association, so I am trained to bring you high, restaurant quality food that is properly prepared.

We hope to push a little further here in the next couple of weeks. Thank you for your time in reading this, and and if this interests you in any way please contact me at (219) 575-7697 or (219)851-2406, or online at otbpersonalchefandcatering@yahoo.com

sounds cool bigchef! Good luck! I'll be interested in seeing some menus.

Signature Bar
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post Sep 28 2010, 09:31 PM
Post #24

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(bigchef_46360 @ Sep 28 2010, 06:43 PM) *

Erik anytime you want to talk about your product or specials, feel free to share! Welcome!
+Quote Post
Ang
post Sep 29 2010, 08:01 AM
Post #25

Member No.: 10

Hey, maybe we could have our next meet & greet at someone's house and have BigChef feed us! Tim will be home for Christmas again this year, I'm just waiting on his travel dates before I start the post. Anyone want to volunteer their home?

Signature Bar
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind~Dr. Suess
+Quote Post
bigchef_46360
post Oct 1 2010, 09:22 AM
Post #26

Definitely sounds like something we could put together. If you would like a catering guide sent by e-mail, contact me at otbpersonalchefandcatering@yahoo.com

Thanks everyone for the positive responses, it is truly appreciated.
+Quote Post
bigchef_46360
post Oct 27 2010, 10:47 AM
Post #27

Hey there, we are officially partnering with WIMS radio to run ads starting November 1st, and tomorrow I am talking to somebody about a temporary workspace in MC to get started. I am getting ready to start taking on catering events, big and small November 1st.
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post Dec 11 2010, 03:32 PM
Post #28

I wanted to share this as a gift idea for the hard to buy for Sox fans in all of our lives. Anyone who has lived in Michigan City for any amount of time has come across the art work of Neil Kienitz, who is famous for his south shore posters, amongst other things. The prices are $8, $10, and $15 for the different size prints.

But anyway, the art work is stellar, and very affordable. If there is a Cub fan in your life, or a fan of many of the things in northwest Indiana, I would recommend people to browse the website to find something to fit them. Ordering info is on the website, or people can contact me for help.

http://www.neilkienitz.com/

Attached Image
+Quote Post
Dave
post Dec 11 2010, 11:00 PM
Post #29

Really Comfortable

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 482

QUOTE(southsiderMMX @ Dec 11 2010, 03:32 PM) *

I wanted to share this as a gift idea for the hard to buy for Sox fans in all of our lives. Anyone who has lived in Michigan City for any amount of time has come across the art work of Neil Kienitz, who is famous for his south shore posters, amongst other things. The prices are $8, $10, and $15 for the different size prints.

But anyway, the art work is stellar, and very affordable. If there is a Cub fan in your life, or a fan of many of the things in northwest Indiana, I would recommend people to browse the website to find something to fit them. Ordering info is on the website, or people can contact me for help.

http://www.neilkienitz.com/

Gee, I seem to remember hearing of him... smile.gif
+Quote Post
taxthedeer
post Mar 11 2011, 01:08 PM
Post #30

Really Comfortable

Member No.: 929

La Porte county McDonald's restaurants are having a Friday .99 cent fillet-o-fish special for lent. Limit 5 per customer. McDouble Drive-Thru only.
+Quote Post
Ang
post Jan 1 2012, 11:10 AM
Post #31

Hey All! Just want to let everyone know that I am a Farmer's Insurance Agent. I'm starting my own agency and so if you all need a quote for insurance, just let me know....I'd be happy to provide you with one.

Also, if anyone needs their driveways plowed, I know a guy....local guy with a locally owned irrigation business who plows in the winter. PM me for the number.

Signature Bar
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind~Dr. Suess
+Quote Post
JHeath
post Jan 25 2012, 10:52 AM
Post #32

Really Comfortable

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 43

QUOTE(Ang @ Jan 1 2012, 11:10 AM) *

Hey All! Just want to let everyone know that I am a Farmer's Insurance Agent. I'm starting my own agency and so if you all need a quote for insurance, just let me know....I'd be happy to provide you with one.

Also, if anyone needs their driveways plowed, I know a guy....local guy with a locally owned irrigation business who plows in the winter. PM me for the number.

congrats!
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post Jan 25 2012, 10:55 AM
Post #33

QUOTE(Ang @ Jan 1 2012, 11:10 AM) *

Wow, I don't know how I missed this before, but thanks for responding Jen and bumping it back up top!

Anyways, Congrats Ang and best of luck to you!

If you like, go ahead and put up a new thread about what you have to offer to people. I have no problem with people in the CBTL family promoting this business, and in fact I would hope that a post here helps you out!
+Quote Post
Ang
post Jan 28 2012, 05:46 PM
Post #34

Thanks guys! I will put something up over this weekend with Farmer's product information and my contact information.....

Signature Bar
+Quote Post
Ang
post Mar 13 2012, 02:20 PM
Post #35

Hey All! I started a FB page for my Agency. Check it out and I hope you "like" it....

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Farme...248638258554755

Signature Bar
+Quote Post
Ang
post May 2 2012, 06:28 AM
Post #36

Attention all Teachers!

Did you know that Farmers Insurance Group offers an affinity discount for teachers? You can save TONS on your home and auto insurance just for being a teacher.

PM me to get a free comparison quote and see how much money you can save by switching to Farmer's Insurance Group.

Signature Bar
+Quote Post
Tim
post May 12 2012, 09:47 PM
Post #37

Really Comfortable

Member No.: 18

THE LAZER BAND DVD - NOW ON SALE!

Greetings! I'm selling a DVD of Lazer Band performances! It includes -

* Party At The Beach I and II. Filmed at Washington Park in 1983.

* The Lazer Band at The Rock A Dot! Late 70's - I think.

* The Lazer Band at Elston High School. In the auditorium at 10 in the morning!

All that for $25!

Send me a private message here if you're interested!!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
MCRogers1974
post May 13 2012, 05:17 PM
Post #38

Advanced Member

Member No.: 968

QUOTE(Tim @ May 12 2012, 10:47 PM) *

THE LAZER BAND DVD - NOW ON SALE!

Greetings! I'm selling a DVD of Lazer Band performances! It includes -

* Party At The Beach I and II. Filmed at Washington Park in 1983.

* The Lazer Band at The Rock A Dot! Late 70's - I think.

* The Lazer Band at Elston High School. In the auditorium at 10 in the morning!

All that for $25!

Send me a private message here if you're interested!!

+Quote Post
MCRogers1974
post May 13 2012, 05:19 PM
Post #39

Advanced Member

Member No.: 968

The Rock A Dot, I remember that place. I believe it was located on the west side in a basement.
+Quote Post
Tim
post May 14 2012, 06:42 AM
Post #40

Really Comfortable

Member No.: 18

QUOTE(MCRogers1974 @ May 13 2012, 05:19 PM) *

The Rock A Dot, I remember that place. I believe it was located on the west side in a basement.

Used to be the Polka Dot Lounge. I remember loading equipment in a side door so it was street level. I think.
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:28 AM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com