IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Portage/MC
JohnnyCakes
post Apr 30 2015, 06:16 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,292

I stopped in a watched most of the Varsity game, too many errors and Malone taking pitcher too deep into the game. They have good potential if he would use his resources as a coach better. They definitely needs closer, bringing in someone who isn't a pitcher to close out the game is goofy! I'm glad I don't have kids in this program anymore!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
MCwolves
post May 1 2015, 08:42 AM
Post #2

Getting Comfortable

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,326

QUOTE(JohnnyCakes @ Apr 30 2015, 06:16 PM) *

I stopped in a watched most of the Varsity game, too many errors and Malone taking pitcher too deep into the game. They have good potential if he would use his resources as a coach better. They definitely needs closer, bringing in someone who isn't a pitcher to close out the game is goofy! I'm glad I don't have kids in this program anymore!

The reason they have to take pitchers deep into the game because they don't have any pitching. They have two solid pitchers and beyond that is hit or miss, depending on the day. Errors definitely don't help the cause, but remember that they are playing in the DAC. One of the top conferences in the state. If they cut down on errors and hit with runners in scoring position a lot of ball games could of been different outcomes.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 03:08 PM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com