> City to get more waterfront condos
Southsider2k12
post Apr 17 2019, 01:15 PM
Post #1

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

https://www.nwitimes.com/business/local/wat...a6d65b9958.html

MICHIGAN CITY — If you've ever dreamed of a lakefront home on Lake Michigan, a developer is bringing more options to the market.

Washington Landing Condos is building more waterfront condos with sweeping views of Lake Michigan and a "signature restaurant" in Michigan City.

Construction of the new 100 Washington Landing condo building is expected to start this fall.

The 52-unit condo building in downtown Michigan City will stand five stories tall and will be located on the edge of Washington Park, within walking distance of the beach, marina, Washington Park Zoo and other destinations.

It will be west of the existing row of lakefront housing that flanks Trail Creek as it empties into Lake Michigan. The developers say the project's "modern, sleek and simple design maximizes the stunning lake views as the main attraction."
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dave
post May 8 2019, 09:47 PM
Post #2

Really Comfortable

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 482

Is this going in across the parking lot from the old train station ... or where the old train station currently is?
+Quote Post
Dave
post May 8 2019, 10:07 PM
Post #3

Really Comfortable

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 482

I took a look at the article and it appears the plan is to put this thing right where the train station is.

I hope they have all the construction funding lined up before they knock the station down, but I suspect they won't.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:22 AM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com