Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rave: International Friendship Gardens
Ang
post Jun 14 2010, 01:15 PM
Post #1

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 10

I would like to thank the folks at Friendship Gardens for the wonderful party we had there Sunday. It was my Grandfather's 90th birthday. The Gardens' people were very friendly, they trucked our family members back and forth in the golf carts, were very accomodating and enjoyed mingling with my family and guests.

The location was beautiful and we all got riding tours of the gardens. My family enjoyed the party very much as well as the hospitality of the staff. I thought the price was a little steep, but in the end it proved worth it. The gardens looked great, despite the crappy weather we've been having and I was very proud to have the party there. We had guests from out of state and they were thrilled by our choice of location.

Also, I would like to thank Elite Catering for the wonderful food. He (I'm sorry I didn't catch his name) was very professional, the food was prepared on-site and was simply delicious.

All in all it was a wonderful event made so much better by the folks from Friendship Gardens and Elite Catering.

Signature Bar
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind~Dr. Suess
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Ang
post Jun 17 2010, 09:33 AM
Post #2

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 10

http://thenewsdispatch.com/articles/2010/0...49930681662.txt

Gardens plans Father’s Day picnic

Published: Thursday, June 17, 2010 4:14 AM CDT
MICHIGAN CITY — International Friendship Gardens, 2055 E. U.S. 12, will have a Father’s Day picnic Sunday, June 20.

People are asked to take lawn chairs and Frisbees.

Bluegrass music by the Lost Road Ramblers is from 1 to 4 p.m. Northwest Indiana Steelheaders will present a fishing clinic from noon to 1 p.m.

Hot dogs, brats, Italian sausages and soft drinks will be sold at the educational pavilion, or take a picnic basket.

Admission is $10 per family, $4 for an adult and free for children 12 and younger. A donation of $5 per adult for entertainment is suggested.

Pets on a leash are welcome. Call 878-9885 for more information.

Signature Bar
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind~Dr. Suess
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:36 PM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com