Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Any word on the Larkin hearing
The Aunt
post Apr 9 2016, 02:17 PM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,462

QUOTE(Disappointed @ Apr 8 2016, 10:44 AM) *

It is a sick feeling knowing that this POS,could possibly walk away with murder. I hope the Judge rules in favor of Stacey and her family to continue to a jury trial. Two people walk into a closet and only 1 comes out IT IS MURDER !!!

This is absolutely sickening, if he walks away I just hope he knows God has plans for him and he has a place in HELL
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Disappointed
post Apr 19 2016, 09:01 AM
Post #22

Member No.: 1,327

As far as I know there has been no decision yet on if the SOB ,goes to trial or it gets dismissed. I hope the Jugde is going to make the right choice and make him stand trial.
+Quote Post
Equalizer666
post Apr 19 2016, 02:41 PM
Post #23

Member No.: 1,474

QUOTE(Disappointed @ Apr 19 2016, 10:01 AM) *

As far as I know there has been no decision yet on if the SOB ,goes to trial or it gets dismissed. I hope the Jugde is going to make the right choice and make him stand trial.

Does anyone know how much insurance he had on our angel's life? Was it over 1.5 million dollars? Does anyone know if that insurance claim has been settled? Was there maybe a "No Fault" policy set up by the "Insurance Broker" for a substantial windfall? Perhaps in trust for the kids with a "trustee" that has access to the funds. I would love to know the answers to these questions. If anywhere close to the truth, it would seem so devious that all wives should be nervous.
+Quote Post
Disappointed
post Apr 21 2016, 08:15 AM
Post #24

QUOTE(Equalizer666 @ Apr 19 2016, 03:41 PM) *

Does anyone know how much insurance he had on our angel's life? Was it over 1.5 million dollars? Does anyone know if that insurance claim has been settled? Was there maybe a "No Fault" policy set up by the "Insurance Broker" for a substantial windfall? Perhaps in trust for the kids with a "trustee" that has access to the funds. I would love to know the answers to these questions. If anywhere close to the truth, it would seem so devious that all wives should be nervous.

I know that it was close to 1.5 million and yes it was paid out to the children in a trust,there is a bank controlling most of the funds,some of the other is being invested on be half of the kids by a family trustee. I do not know how the policy was set up but who knows. You know he was involved in insurance business ?
+Quote Post
Franklin
post Apr 22 2016, 10:27 AM
Post #25

Getting Comfortable

Member No.: 1,475

QUOTE(Disappointed @ Apr 21 2016, 09:15 AM) *

I know that it was close to 1.5 million and yes it was paid out to the children in a trust,there is a bank controlling most of the funds,some of the other is being invested on be half of the kids by a family trustee. I do not know how the policy was set up but who knows. You know he was involved in insurance business ?

I think there was a pretrial hearing yesterday, 4/21. Does anyone know what the results were?
+Quote Post
Disappointed
post Apr 25 2016, 06:00 AM
Post #26

QUOTE(Franklin @ Apr 22 2016, 11:27 AM) *

I think there was a pretrial hearing yesterday, 4/21. Does anyone know what the results were?

It was rescheduled for May 3rd is what I heard.
+Quote Post
Disappointed
post May 4 2016, 05:30 AM
Post #27

Ok here is an update from what I know on the case there were quite of few motions filed and gone over, there will be another attorney only meeting in Pulaski county court on May 11th. This is to go over any evidence that should or should not be allowed and also to go over the witness lists both attorney's have.

Then there is another pre-trial hearing scheduled for June 3rd in Pulaski county at 11:00 am there time.

There is still a chance this SOB can walk to due his attorneys saying his civil rights were violated.

As of now jury trial is scheduled to start June 20th in the Laporte county courts.

And here's a good one for you the SOB attorneys asked the Judge to ease his ban on travel restrictions so he can go see his mother in Grand Beach LOL we all know he has been going there for a long time what a joke.

I knew Stacey really well and I am close with the family, I know they can use anyone's support and if your voices could be heard. I think if anyone could support them in any of the court's it would be greatly appreciated.
+Quote Post
The Aunt
post May 4 2016, 10:13 AM
Post #28

Member No.: 1,462

QUOTE(Disappointed @ Apr 21 2016, 09:15 AM) *

So the financial estate given back to his ding bat sister Dorothy. And the other account to his other sister Ann " for investment purposes ". The ass has the kids, the money and now may walk free, Stacey's family gets no justice not only lost Stacey, and the children were instructed to not trust her family making them look like the bad people, haven't they suffered enough time
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:36 AM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com