IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> An important message from Bob Z Szilagyi, A political ploy. No criminal intent -Vote Z for prosecutor
pellie-love
post Apr 27 2014, 12:29 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,332

I want to take the opportunity to state what else is in the court file. Although the information was provided to the press, the paper only prints the allegations by my former wife and her attorney’s (my former opponent). There has been a lot of mention of forgery but the Indiana State disciplinary commission did not find forgery, criminal intent, or the intent to defraud.

After the divorce and all property was divided I was asked to refinance the mortgage. I began the process but the process took 5 months and my former wife was upset because it was not completed within 30 days. During that time she was advised to go to her attorney and sign the deed but she did not want to and she asked that I send it to her directly. A new deed was sent to her with a return envelope and was returned within 3-4 days signed on Oct 15th but it had not been notarized. My secretary was upset because she had to notarize the document.

The deed was left on my desk, I saw that it was signed but did not pay attention to how it was signed. I was notified on Dec 21st that a closing would take place the next day on Dec. 22nd. Prior to leaving for the closing is when I noticed it was signed with the wrong name; she signed it with her maiden name Weinkauff as opposed to Szilagyi. So as not to delay the closing, and as the Indiana State Disciplinary Commission indicated, “the wish to avoid an unpleasant conversation with [my] former wife,” I made the correction on the deed by correcting her name; from Weinkauff to Szilagyi.

After the closing the title company contacted her about the discrepancy in the signature. She authorized the title company to record the deed because that is what she wanted. The title company then verified it through their attorneys and left a note in the file. Three weeks later she filed a complaint with the disciplinary commission. If something were wrong she could have stopped it right after closing when they contacted her.

She had previously signed the deed it was the same document the name was simply corrected. The notary is only for authentication of signature and she did that when the title company called her and she authorized the recording of the document.

This matter is clearly political. This case was brought on by her attorneys who were my previous opponents. They are providing free representation to her. In any other case this matter would have ended a long time ago. Her attorneys are attempting to secure their future interests in the hopes of returning to the prosecutor’s office.
Bob ‘Z’ Szilagyi
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dave
post Apr 27 2014, 08:34 PM
Post #2

Really Comfortable

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 482

Online record:

Szilagyi, Robert C. In The Matter:

Whether the motivation behind this was purely political or not, the Indiana Supreme Court apparently considered it serious enough to hand down a 60 day suspension from the practice of law.

This post has been edited by Dave: Apr 27 2014, 08:34 PM
+Quote Post
Job
post Apr 28 2014, 05:50 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 1,126

QUOTE(pellie-love @ Apr 27 2014, 01:29 PM) *

I want to take the opportunity to state what else is in the court file. Although the information was provided to the press, the paper only prints the allegations by my former wife and her attorney’s (my former opponent). There has been a lot of mention of forgery but the Indiana State disciplinary commission did not find forgery, criminal intent, or the intent to defraud.

After the divorce and all property was divided I was asked to refinance the mortgage. I began the process but the process took 5 months and my former wife was upset because it was not completed within 30 days. During that time she was advised to go to her attorney and sign the deed but she did not want to and she asked that I send it to her directly. A new deed was sent to her with a return envelope and was returned within 3-4 days signed on Oct 15th but it had not been notarized. My secretary was upset because she had to notarize the document.

The deed was left on my desk, I saw that it was signed but did not pay attention to how it was signed. I was notified on Dec 21st that a closing would take place the next day on Dec. 22nd. Prior to leaving for the closing is when I noticed it was signed with the wrong name; she signed it with her maiden name Weinkauff as opposed to Szilagyi. So as not to delay the closing, and as the Indiana State Disciplinary Commission indicated, “the wish to avoid an unpleasant conversation with [my] former wife,” I made the correction on the deed by correcting her name; from Weinkauff to Szilagyi.

After the closing the title company contacted her about the discrepancy in the signature. She authorized the title company to record the deed because that is what she wanted. The title company then verified it through their attorneys and left a note in the file. Three weeks later she filed a complaint with the disciplinary commission. If something were wrong she could have stopped it right after closing when they contacted her.

She had previously signed the deed it was the same document the name was simply corrected. The notary is only for authentication of signature and she did that when the title company called her and she authorized the recording of the document.

This matter is clearly political. This case was brought on by her attorneys who were my previous opponents. They are providing free representation to her. In any other case this matter would have ended a long time ago. Her attorneys are attempting to secure their future interests in the hopes of returning to the prosecutor’s office.
Bob ‘Z’ Szilagyi
Attached Image

If your opponent is smart, he will focus on your comments below and how you keep kicking over this case. If elected, I assume he will go quietly into the night.

"Szilagyi said it appears Stacey Larkin retrieved a gun from a gun safe and John Larkin was trying to get the gun away from her when the firearm went off.

“That's the evidence we have at this point,” he said.

Szilagyi said the evidence indicates Larkin did not intend to kill her but did so “during sudden heat,” which under Indiana qualifies as voluntary manslaughter.

“Murder requires specific intent to kill. There's a very big difference,” said Szilagyi."
+Quote Post
backwoods
post Apr 28 2014, 08:34 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 980

QUOTE(Dave @ Apr 27 2014, 09:34 PM) *

Online record:

Szilagyi, Robert C. In The Matter:

Whether the motivation behind this was purely political or not, the Indiana Supreme Court apparently considered it serious enough to hand down a 60 day suspension from the practice of law.

Agreed!

As an attorney, you "Z"[u] of all people, should know that signing someone elses name on a legal document is wrong. Whether you want to end the situation in a speedy fashion is irrelevant! You let emotions get into the way of legal matters. That is what is at the heart of this. It is easier to just say i was wrong and i have learned from it and move on then to try and justify the wrong...
+Quote Post
Oscar Gurtgorter
post Apr 28 2014, 09:03 AM
Post #5

Getting Comfortable

Member No.: 1,193

QUOTE(pellie-love @ Apr 27 2014, 01:29 PM) *

(....I saw that it was signed but did not pay attention to how it was signed. ...I made the correction on the deed by correcting her name; from Weinkauff to Szilagyi. ... If something were wrong she could have stopped it right after closing when they contacted her....The notary is only for authentication of signature and she did that when the title company called her and she authorized the recording of the document.)

Attached Image
Spin something so long and pretty soon you believe your own hype.
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post Apr 28 2014, 09:44 AM
Post #6

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I tend to agree. For my two cents, anyone who is in the legal fields should be held to a higher standard than Joe Sixpack. The actions tend to bother me more as well. Even if it is a politically motivated witch hunt, it started because of a legal lapse. That door shouldn't have been opened. I think that also applies to the Judges and Sheriff's offices as well.
+Quote Post
backwoods
post Apr 28 2014, 09:48 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 980

QUOTE(Southsider2k12 @ Apr 28 2014, 10:44 AM) *

I tend to agree. For my two cents, anyone who is in the legal fields should be held to a higher standard than Joe Sixpack. The actions tend to bother me more as well. Even if it is a politically motivated witch hunt, it started because of a legal lapse. That door shouldn't have been opened. [u]I think that also applies to the Judges and Sheriff's offices as well.

Exactly...
+Quote Post
Tim
post Apr 28 2014, 04:46 PM
Post #8

Really Comfortable

Member No.: 18

QUOTE(Oscar Gurtgorter @ Apr 28 2014, 09:03 AM) *

Attached Image
Spin something so long and pretty soon you believe your own hype.

Could not have said it better myself. A lawyer changed someone's signature? just... wow.
+Quote Post
Dave
post Apr 29 2014, 08:59 AM
Post #9

Really Comfortable

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 482

[Moderating] Moving this topic to the Elections subforum [/Moderating]
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:58 AM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com