IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Trump's true colors "shining through", Is there any doubt of who Indiana elected now?
Mike D
post Jun 19 2018, 08:41 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,457

Just listen to this - and wonder if we had done this on Ellis island (where my grand parents came through) if the Indians had done this to the Mayflower families?

Border detention center audio
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
diggler
post Jun 19 2018, 02:37 PM
Post #2

Really Comfortable

Member No.: 969

All these burrito border busters had to do, was simply walk in wearing Hillary 'Lock Her Up' T-shirts, and not only would they all be welcomed....they'd even be invited to the White House.
+Quote Post
Mike D
post Jun 22 2018, 08:41 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 1,457

QUOTE(diggler @ Jun 19 2018, 03:37 PM) *

All these burrito border busters had to do, was simply walk in wearing Hillary 'Lock Her Up' T-shirts, and not only would they all be welcomed....they'd even be invited to the White House.

I have no idea what this means. Your tone seems racist to me, but I do not understand.

Do you have children?

If you committed a misdemeanor like driving through a Stop sign, and you had your kid in the backseat, would it be ok if they took you, separated you from your child, did not tell you where they were taking your child, not give you any information about how to get your child back? Further, your child is sent thousands miles away, given no information or access to you, has to obtain legal service and find their own way back to you.

The average age of children taken is 8 years old. The median age is 10.

Experts on child separation psychological effects

have you any idea if your child had been taken from you in a traffic stop, even if away from you for a few hours, the psychological damage that is done? Now say that is a few days; or a few weeks; or a few months. The damage is done and if trump supporters do not demand change, then they are complicitous in this tragedy.

Step by step to Nazification of the USA - for those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:03 AM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com