Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kaputnik
Ang
post Apr 26 2007, 12:40 PM
Post #1

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 10

Does anyone know what happened to Roger Kaputnik? I haven't seen him here in a long time. I pm'd him but he didn't reply. He was always so vocal here and suddenly fell off the face of the earth. Anyone got any info? I haven't seen him at Feedback either. I hope he's okay.

Signature Bar
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind~Dr. Suess
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post Apr 26 2007, 12:43 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 2

I sent him a message a while back because I had seen he hadn't logged on since March, and I was wondering what happened to him as well. I really like reading his posts, and miss his contributions. I hope to see him again soon!
+Quote Post
Ang
post May 2 2007, 11:20 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 10

Just so you know, I finally heard back from Roger. He's alive and doing well (yeah!). I guess he's just been a little busy and hasn't had time to surf or post. He's probably trying to get his computer back from Fred Flintstone (haha). Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know the update and we can look forward to seeing Roger's insightful posts again pretty soon. (I hope)

Signature Bar
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind~Dr. Suess
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post May 2 2007, 11:30 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 2

QUOTE(Ang @ May 2 2007, 12:20 PM) *

Just so you know, I finally heard back from Roger. He's alive and doing well (yeah!). I guess he's just been a little busy and hasn't had time to surf or post. He's probably trying to get his computer back from Fred Flintstone (haha). Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know the update and we can look forward to seeing Roger's insightful posts again pretty soon. (I hope)

Hmm I figured not even the Smithsonian would want that Tandy he had been posting on! laugh.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 03:50 AM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com