post Dec 2 2011, 12:42 PM
Post #1

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

http://www.diana-vice.blogspot.com/2011/12...-complaint.html

Breaking News: Election Fraud Complaint Filed Against Senator Richard Lugar
Greg Wright
Greg Wright, an Indianapolis resident and Certified Fraud Examiner, filed a formal election fraud complaint with the Indiana Secretary of State on Wednesday against Senator Richard Lugar and his wife, Charlene Lugar.

Wright alleges that the senator and his wife may have committed multiple felonies for voting in a Marion county precinct, using an address for a home they reportedly do not own.

"It is my understanding that Senator Richard D. Lugar has voted using an 'absentee' ballot that used as his residence a home located at 3200 Highwoods Court, Indianapolis, Indiana 46222," noted Wright.

Wright contends the property "appears to be owned by Elizabeth Hughes" and deeded to David and Elizabeth Hughes in 1989 and quitclaimed from David Hughes to Elizabeth Hughes in 2003.

Wright claims he spoke with Elizabeth Hughes recently who reportedly told him that Senator Lugar "had not lived in the house for 33 years and had no ownership interest in the property."

"She appeared shocked that he used that address as his Indiana residence," wrote Wright while also noting that David and Elizabeth Hughes were also registered to vote using the same address.

Is Lugar above the law?
"Based on a published account, Senator Richard D. Lugar stays in a hotel when he visits Indiana," stated Wright. "Based on my understanding of the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles regulations, and because of his age, it does not appear that Senator Richard D. Lugar could lawfully obtain an Indiana Operator Driver License."

Does he have a Virginia Operator Driver License?" asked Wright.

Wright describes himself as an "unofficial member of the Tea Party" and says says he was not asked by the Senator's political opponents to file the Election Fraud and Accessibility Grievance Form.

"No one has paid me. I am not a contributor to Richard Mourdock's campaign," Wright stated. "I did meet him once a few years ago shortly after he was first elected Indiana Treasurer."

"Many came to the U.S. to flee from the yoke of European nobility, or to flee from the enslavement enforced by descendents of conquistadores, or to flee fromt he arbitrary rules imposed by tribal bosses," commented Wright. "The ancestors of Tea Party members came to the U.S. because of the promise that all would be treated equally under the law," he continued.

"Unfortunately, today, we have a political class that behaves not unlike European royalty of the nineteenth century. The political class enjoys separate rules of conduct," he said.

Wright says he fears that the questions he raised with the Indiana Election Division will be "temporarily lost, delayed, or not acted upon."

"Will Senator and Mrs. Lugar receive the same treatment that would be given to common folks?" he asked.

"Will they be successful in their defense through the use of an esoteric phrase in the law that would only apply to them and someone else in this elite political class?"

Those all all fair questions, and it will be interesting to see if the law applies to Richard Lugar the same way it did to Charlie White.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Dave
post May 21 2012, 12:46 PM
Post #2

Really Comfortable

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 482

So, six term US Senator Lugar loses to the teapartier in the primary by 20%. Lugar would have probably mopped the floor with Donnelly, but now it's a horserace between Donnelly and Mourdock.

I'd certainly prefer Lugar in the Senate to Mourdock, but I'd prefer Donnelly over either of them.
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post May 22 2012, 08:44 AM
Post #3

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(Dave @ May 21 2012, 01:46 PM) *

So, six term US Senator Lugar loses to the teapartier in the primary by 20%. Lugar would have probably mopped the floor with Donnelly, but now it's a horserace between Donnelly and Mourdock.

I'd certainly prefer Lugar in the Senate to Mourdock, but I'd prefer Donnelly over either of them.

I was solidly behind Lugar. Now, I might vote for Donnelly. Not a fan of Mourdock at all.
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:09 PM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com