Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Boyd Asked to Leave
MCwolves
post Apr 24 2014, 06:53 AM
Post #1

Getting Comfortable

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,326

Rumors are floating around that Boyd was asked to step down as basketball coach. Not sure if this is 100% accurate.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Jesse B
post Apr 24 2014, 07:39 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 999

If true, it can't be due to W-L record can it?
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post Apr 24 2014, 08:00 AM
Post #3

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Lots of rumors out there. No idea what is true or not. I know they haven't promised his principal job to him next year because of the cuts going on. Past that, I don't know what the facts are.
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post Apr 24 2014, 08:00 AM
Post #4

QUOTE(Jesse B @ Apr 24 2014, 08:39 AM) *

No.
+Quote Post
MCwolves
post Apr 24 2014, 08:25 AM
Post #5

Getting Comfortable

QUOTE(Southsider2k12 @ Apr 24 2014, 08:00 AM) *

cool.gif--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jesse B @ Apr 24 2014, 08:39 AM) *</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
No.

The rumor is because of recruiting, but if he was asked to resign as basketball coach it has to be something more than that. I don't see why recruiting would be a reason to let him go. He has been bringing kids over from Gary since the day he arrived as coach.
+Quote Post
taxthedeer
post Apr 27 2014, 06:27 PM
Post #6

Really Comfortable

Member No.: 929

I'm confused about something, How does the guy go from being a 2014 MaxPreps Positive Coaching Alliance Double-Goal Coach of the Year national finalist to being asked to leave? huh.gif
+Quote Post
backwoods
post Apr 27 2014, 07:32 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 980

In these types of situations, I would like to ask that all be very respectful for Coach Boyds sake. I am not indicating that anyone hasn't, but if it is true that he was asked to leave it will come out in the proper channels and the for the reason. Now here is the reason that I make this statement. If its just a rumor and if there is no truth surrounding it, rumors seem for one reason or another to become truth and people for what ever reason want to believe them more than the truth. Please for Coach Boyds sake lets not speculate here unless we know what we are talking about is a fact. I have seen many peoples reputations damaged by spectulating.

Theres an old saying that Good Reputations are hard to establish and easy to destroy.
+Quote Post
MCwolves
post Apr 28 2014, 12:26 PM
Post #8

Getting Comfortable

QUOTE(Pissed off parent @ Apr 28 2014, 11:57 AM) *

It is time for MCAS to get rid of John boyd some of his misconduct includes the following:falsifying enrollment forms for kids coming from Gary, physically assaulting two former basketball players, changing the grades of basketball players ,sleeping with students and having a child with a former student who is only 18 years old!!!! Everyone in this community know that these things are true these are not just rumors he done the exact same BS when he was a Gary west side. In fact Gary Westside was not renewing his contract , Michigan city area schools should've done a better job investigating Boyd before they hired him. Why hasn't nothing been done is it because the victims are all black so we shouldn't care?,the same thing happened with Lee and they got rid of him pretty quick! John boyd is a very sick individual who needs to be in jail!

Did Boyd cut your kid from the basketball team? Why do you need to falsify enrollment forms, because from my understanding you can choose whatever school you would like to attend regardless of where you reside. I would like to know how you heard of him assaulting former players? As far as grades go, the basketball team has some of the highest GPA's of any sports. I don't know about his interactions with students, but John Boyd has really turned around Michigan City's basketball program and really takes pride in what he does. No, I don't like everything he does in regards to bringing other kids in, but he has helped our program and the kids from Michigan City.
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post Apr 28 2014, 01:27 PM
Post #9

QUOTE(Pissed off parent @ Apr 28 2014, 12:57 PM) *

It is time for MCAS to get rid of John boyd some of his misconduct includes the following:falsifying enrollment forms for kids coming from Gary, physically assaulting two former basketball players, changing the grades of basketball players ,sleeping with students and having a child with a former student who is only 18 years old!!!! Everyone in this community know that these things are true these are not just rumors he done the exact same BS when he was a Gary west side. In fact Gary Westside was not renewing his contract , Michigan city area schools should've done a better job investigating Boyd before they hired him. Why hasn't nothing been done is it because the victims are all black so we shouldn't care?,the same thing happened with Lee and they got rid of him pretty quick! John boyd is a very sick individual who needs to be in jail!

Those are pretty serious allegations. What proof do you have?
+Quote Post
Pissed off parent
post Apr 28 2014, 06:49 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 1,333

QUOTE(Southsider2k12 @ Apr 28 2014, 02:27 PM) *

Those are pretty serious allegations. What proof do you have?

It will all come out in the wash
+Quote Post
MCwolves
post Apr 29 2014, 11:47 AM
Post #11

Getting Comfortable

QUOTE(Pissed off parent @ Apr 28 2014, 07:03 PM) *

When he first got here there was no open enrollment!! But because all the victims were black no one is going be in a rush to do anything. With all the talent @ Gary Westside has,why would boyd come here they was not renewing his contract. All you have to do is take a trip to Gary and speak anybody over there and everyone will tell you the same thing John like messing with little girls!! If I was and his shoes ,I'll just take a lie detector test or better yet take a DNA test. LOL

So, Taylor Lavery was black? Why would Boyd stay at Gary West Side, and there is not much of a talent difference between City and West Side because they play every year. What would you choose when give the option, administrative position close to $100,000 a year or a position in Gary that probably didn't pay near that amount? If what you are saying is true then the truth will come out.
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post Apr 29 2014, 01:20 PM
Post #12

QUOTE(MCwolves @ Apr 29 2014, 12:47 PM) *

So, Taylor Lavery was black? Why would Boyd stay at Gary West Side, and there is not much of a talent difference between City and West Side because they play every year. What would you choose when give the option, administrative position close to $100,000 a year or a position in Gary that probably didn't pay near that amount? If what you are saying is true then the truth will come out.

Boyd was interviewing for his job every time a school in Gary closed, because it was the school systems policy for all employees to do so. With as often as schools were closing, he literally didn't have a job from year to year.
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post Apr 30 2014, 09:25 AM
Post #13

QUOTE(Pissed off parent @ Apr 30 2014, 07:28 AM) *

What do Taylor Lavery have to do with this ,other than he was another kid that was illegally recruited by John boyd search Lavery name up on the Gary post or the times Northwest Indiana. John was having inappropriate contact with little girls over in Gary and that is why they did not renew his contract!,correct me if I'm wrong Kathy John was the state Champion in 2002? I bet you if you go over to Gary and bring up John boyd's name,messing with girls is going to be what he is known for. You say his team GPA was the best in the school you said he was a national coach of the year he's a state championship winner he's the greatest person in the world and he's a mentor to all those kids on the team and in the school, but when it's all said and done he is still a child molester and he is sick!! I said in the beginning these are not rumors the misconduct that he committed he should be fired ASAP!!!! PS I bet john won't take no DNA test!! Start spending time with your family and save your marriage.

Kathy? What the heck are you talking about?
+Quote Post
MCwolves
post Apr 30 2014, 02:41 PM
Post #14

Getting Comfortable

QUOTE(Pissed off parent @ Apr 30 2014, 06:28 AM) *

What do Taylor Lavery have to do with this ,other than he was another kid that was illegally recruited by John boyd search Lavery name up on the Gary post or the times Northwest Indiana. John was having inappropriate contact with little girls over in Gary and that is why they did not renew his contract!,correct me if I'm wrong Kathy John was the state Champion in 2002? I bet you if you go over to Gary and bring up John boyd's name,messing with girls is going to be what he is known for. You say his team GPA was the best in the school you said he was a national coach of the year he's a state championship winner he's the greatest person in the world and he's a mentor to all those kids on the team and in the school, but when it's all said and done he is still a child molester and he is sick!! I said in the beginning these are not rumors the misconduct that he committed he should be fired ASAP!!!! PS I bet john won't take no DNA test!! Start spending time with your family and save your marriage.

Taylor Lavery played for Boyd at West Side and lived in an apartment in Michigan City. Who is Kathy and what does she have to do with this? I don't go over to Gary so I wouldn't know what they say about Boyd. I really think that your child was cut from the basketball team and that is why you are upset.
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post Apr 30 2014, 02:44 PM
Post #15

QUOTE(MCwolves @ Apr 30 2014, 03:41 PM) *

Taylor Lavery played for Boyd at West Side and lived in an apartment in Michigan City. Who is Kathy and what does she have to do with this? I don't go over to Gary so I wouldn't know what they say about Boyd. I really think that your child was cut from the basketball team and that is why you are upset.

And it is really easy to come in and say some thing about people while hiding behind a computer.
+Quote Post
Pissed off parent
post May 1 2014, 12:36 PM
Post #16

Member No.: 1,333

QUOTE(Southsider2k12 @ Apr 30 2014, 03:44 PM) *

And it is really easy to come in and say some thing about people while hiding behind a computer.

If I was in John's face and Or if I was in your face I will say the same thing boyd is corrupt and he is a child molester!!! The school must do the right thing for the kids safety protecting our kids is what come first if he did not do anything it will not be a problem with the school board should request that he takes a lie detector test before they allow him to come back. What's going to happen is your feelings is going to be hurt your beliefs are going to be destroyed and John boyd will go to jail!! Encourage him to do the right thing take a lie detector test and or a DNA test!
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post May 1 2014, 05:59 PM
Post #17

QUOTE(Pissed off parent @ May 1 2014, 01:36 PM) *

If I was in John's face and Or if I was in your face I will say the same thing boyd is corrupt and he is a child molester!!! The school must do the right thing for the kids safety protecting our kids is what come first if he did not do anything it will not be a problem with the school board should request that he takes a lie detector test before they allow him to come back. What's going to happen is your feelings is going to be hurt your beliefs are going to be destroyed and John boyd will go to jail!! Encourage him to do the right thing take a lie detector test and or a DNA test!

Why are you deleting all of your posts?
+Quote Post
backwoods
post May 1 2014, 06:12 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 980

QUOTE(Southsider2k12 @ May 1 2014, 06:59 PM) *

Why are you deleting all of your posts?

Libel comes to mind...
+Quote Post
MCRAVEN
post May 7 2014, 05:47 PM
Post #19

Getting Comfortable

Member No.: 1,280

This stuff is great "pissed off parent" def had a kid cut..... Notice how it's not "pissed off parents". Whoever you are (which it's not hard to figure that out, you are making a fool out of self and you have no clue what going on. I hear a personal problem coming out of your mouth. You are more than likely the same person that blew up Facebook in the 14 season. I am sorry that your son did not make the cut man. GET OVER IT!! Slander does no good!! Your attacks online make you look like a coward. Please do everyone a favor, take a breath, and grow the heck up. That is all.
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post May 20 2014, 08:39 AM
Post #20

Apparently there is a school board member out there telling people that Boyd has not be retained for next year, and the rumor about a graduated female student is true, which is the reason why.

I love that our idiot school board sets us up for lawsuits, on top of not being able to manage our school system worth a damn.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:03 PM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com