post Jul 28 2008, 08:54 AM
Post #1

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

http://thenewsdispatch.com/main.asp?Sectio...amp;TM=39242.13

LP Woman Vies For Recorder

From Staff Reports

LA PORTE - Republican Suzanne Miller, La Porte, is running for La Porte County recorder, vying against Democrat Johnny Stimley in the November election.

In her announcement Thursday, she said she has been employed in accounting, bookkeeping and payroll positions with area companies, including NIPSCO, Aeroneering and Joy Manufacturing.

Miller attended Purdue University.

She said her work experience and honesty are qualities on which the voters can count.

"My organizational skills and attention to detail will help me do an excellent job as county recorder," Miller said. "I will treat all citizens and employees fairly and with utmost respect."

She has served as president and treasurer for the La Porte Aero Club and Michigan City Aviators, and as president of the Classy Red Hatters. She has volunteered for Pioneerland at the county fair, La Porte Little Theatre Club, Footlight Players, Washington Stage Depot and Meals on Wheels. In addition, she has volunteered as coach and organizer of local youth soccer for the YMCA and Michiana Soccer Association.

Miller was born in northern Indiana and has lived for 30 years in La Porte. She and her husband raised three children and have four grandchildren.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Roger Kaputnik
post Jul 28 2008, 10:48 AM
Post #2

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

Wasn't Marge Simpson in the Red Hat club?

Signature Bar
The difference between genius and stupidity is that there are limits to genius. Albert Einstein
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:06 PM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com