Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Talking About Restaurants
Homey
post Jan 16 2009, 07:57 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 826

I haven't seen any comments on some of the restaurants in town like Benny's, Maxine's, Elite Cafe, etc.

Maybe they have been discussed in the past, but these are some restaurants I haven't been to for awhile. I also don't know too much about the Italian restaurant on Karwick Road. Kind of a weird location...I wonder how they're doing there?

Signature Bar
Nothing is worth more than this day!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Tim
post Jan 16 2009, 10:26 PM
Post #2

Really Comfortable

Member No.: 18

Yeah - how are those places? I remember when Benny's was being run by the Dompke family - wonder what it's like now. Is Maxine's where Maxine and Heinie's used to be?

Another restaurant point - my sister was in MC over the holidays and reports that going out for breakfast has gotten really expensive. I know prices are going up all over - but has anyone noticed a spike in MC's eateries?

And what about Swingbelly's? Weren't they going to move at some point? Are they?

Let's chat!
+Quote Post
ChickenCityRoller
post Jan 17 2009, 08:11 AM
Post #3

Really Comfortable

Member No.: 19

QUOTE(Homey @ Jan 16 2009, 07:57 PM) *
I haven't seen any comments on some of the restaurants in town like Benny's, Maxine's, Elite Cafe, etc.

Maybe they have been discussed in the past, but these are some restaurants I haven't been to for awhile. I also don't know too much about the Italian restaurant on Karwick Road. Kind of a weird location...I wonder how they're doing there?

I ate at Benny's this summer. Ehhhh Not so good. I heard they have new owners.

Maxine's is pretty good.

Scartozzi's on Karwick is more of a carry out place and it's good. I actually bought two trays of lasagna and pesto stuffed shells to feed forty people yesterday. Everyone thought it was really good. It's a nice alternative to just call up and bring something home for dinner every now and then.

Signature Bar
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Roger Kaputnik
post Jan 19 2009, 10:17 AM
Post #4

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Member No.: 3

If you need something special (eg, vegetarian), Joe at Scartozzi's can do it! Just call to talk it over with them.

Signature Bar
The difference between genius and stupidity is that there are limits to genius. Albert Einstein
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:19 PM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com