Reply to this topicStart new topic
> RANT: Luigi's Pizza-LaPorte
Ang
post Jul 9 2010, 10:34 AM
Post #1

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 10

OK, so we ordered pizza from Luigi's in LaPorte to have it delivered. It took ONE HOUR AND FORTY-FIVE MINUTES, plus two phone calls, to get our pizza. When it arrived, the delivery driver says the girl who took the order wrote the address down wrong, and the pizza was cold. So, we called to talk to a manager about it. She never identified herself, and she was RUDE. She never gave us the opportunity to say the order taker wrote down the wrong address, but she did offer to send us another pizza. We didn't want one then, we wanted credit for one another time, but she pretty much said our only option would be to get it then.

TWENTY MINUTES LATER the guys shows up with a new pizza. This one was hot, but raw. The middle was still doughey and the cheese wasn't completely melted.

We never bothered to call back. We just put it in the oven to finish cooking it and saved it for left-overs.

We will never bother to call them again.

Signature Bar
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind~Dr. Suess
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Tim
post Jul 30 2010, 10:10 PM
Post #2

Really Comfortable

Group: Members
Member No.: 18

That sounds horrible! Was this your first time with this place, Ang? I'm assuming it was. Tough to know what to do at that point - the urge is to call again. But how much of their negativity do you make part of your life? Yet at the same time if I've spent money I'm probably going to wash it our of my existance faster if I call and read them the riot act.
+Quote Post
Ang
post Aug 2 2010, 08:35 AM
Post #3

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 10

First and last time! I won't even eat their pizza if someone else pays for it! And I have told every single person about that experience when ever pizza is mentioned.

I will eat Papa John's (ugh!) before Luigi's.

Signature Bar
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind~Dr. Suess
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:59 PM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com