IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> CTBL Mock Michigan City Democratic Primary Civil Election, Open to All Registered CTBL Members
Democrat for Mayor of Michigan City, Indiana
(vote 1)
John Jones [ 1 ] ** [6.67%]
Jim LaRocco [ 1 ] ** [6.67%]
Bob McKee [ 1 ] ** [6.67%]
Ron Meer [ 6 ] ** [40.00%]
Joie Winski [ 6 ] ** [40.00%]
Total Votes: 15
Guests cannot vote 
taxthedeer
post Mar 10 2011, 08:46 PM
Post #1

Really Comfortable

Group: Members
Member No.: 929

I wouldn't vote for any of these Democratic mayoral candidates. I would only go and ask for a democratic ballot and vote for the city council and city clerk candidates. My vote for mayor is going be for Republican Keith Harris in the CBTL mock general election.

Thank you to Chuck Oberlie and Thomas Fedder for their years of dedicated service to the City of Michigan City.

Best wishes to all the candidates.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
JHeath
post Mar 11 2011, 01:36 PM
Post #2

Really Comfortable

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 43

QUOTE(taxthedeer @ Mar 10 2011, 08:46 PM) *

I wouldn't vote for any of these Democratic mayoral candidates. I would only go and ask for a democratic ballot and vote for the city council and city clerk candidates. My vote for mayor is going be for Republican Keith Harris in the CTBL mock general election.

Thank you to Chuck Oberlie and Thomas Fedder for their years of dedicated service to the City of Michigan City.

Best wishes to all the candidates.

Ouch! Keith is a great person, and I can understand why you're supporting him. However, I'm wondering what kind of research you've done about the Dem candidates, and why you're choosing not to support any of them. (Especially since both Oberlie and Fedder are also Dems).
+Quote Post
taxthedeer
post Mar 11 2011, 07:42 PM
Post #3

Really Comfortable

Group: Members
Member No.: 929

QUOTE(JHeath @ Mar 11 2011, 01:36 PM) *

Ouch! Keith is a great person, and I can understand why you're supporting him. However, I'm wondering what kind of research you've done about the Dem candidates, and why you're choosing not to support any of them. (Especially since both Oberlie and Fedder are also Dems).

I live here. If anybody dosn't know of anything of these candidates they are either new to these parts or don't follow the local political landscape. I've been coming to Michigan City my entire life, started attending a nearby college in 1989, began working in Michigan City in 1990. I've made this my home since 1993.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:19 AM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com