IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Possible Fatal Shooting in Long Beach?
Southsider2k12
post Dec 18 2012, 08:16 AM
Post #21

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I would guess the idea is that it was an accident in that he didn't intend to shoot her before she pulled the gun or her, or even when the first bullet was discharged. But after that happened, adrenaline took over?

It started of as an accident, but didn't end that way?

Obviously I don't know what happened, but it is a reasonable theory in my mind.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Ang
post Dec 18 2012, 09:16 AM
Post #22

Member No.: 10

Or the weapon was fully automatic?

Signature Bar
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind~Dr. Suess
+Quote Post
Tim
post Dec 18 2012, 03:35 PM
Post #23

Really Comfortable

Group: Members
Member No.: 18

QUOTE(Southsider2k12 @ Dec 18 2012, 08:16 AM) *

I would guess the idea is that it was an accident in that he didn't intend to shoot her before she pulled the gun or her, or even when the first bullet was discharged. But after that happened, adrenaline took over?

I would think if it really was an accident after the gun went off he'd have dropped it and tried to save her life. To keep firing rounds into her... of course, none of us can know. But multiple shots sure seems to indicate something more than an accident.
+Quote Post
Job
post Dec 21 2012, 06:43 PM
Post #24

Member No.: 1,126

QUOTE(Tim @ Dec 18 2012, 04:35 PM) *

I would think if it really was an accident after the gun went off he'd have dropped it and tried to save her life. To keep firing rounds into her... of course, none of us can know. But multiple shots sure seems to indicate something more than an accident.

Johnny pled not guilty, and he is allowed to travel to both Michigan and Illinois.
+Quote Post
ChickenCityRoller
post Dec 22 2012, 09:10 AM
Post #25

Really Comfortable

Member No.: 19

QUOTE(Ang @ Dec 18 2012, 09:16 AM) *

Or the weapon was fully automatic?

I would be willing to bet almost anything it wasn't a fully automatic weapon. Those are very, very, rare and if you don't have the right tax stamp, very, very illegal.

Signature Bar
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Ang
post Dec 22 2012, 12:41 PM
Post #26

QUOTE(ChickenCityRoller @ Dec 22 2012, 09:10 AM) *

I would be willing to bet almost anything it wasn't a fully automatic weapon. Those are very, very, rare and if you don't have the right tax stamp, very, very illegal.

That was my sarcasm coming through wink.gif

Signature Bar
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind~Dr. Suess
+Quote Post
Job
post Dec 22 2012, 08:09 PM
Post #27

QUOTE(Ang @ Dec 22 2012, 01:41 PM) *

That was my sarcasm coming through wink.gif

I am surprised that John did not claim that he "worked" in Argentina. The "prosecutor" probably would have agreed to let him continue his work there. I wonder how many people will want to buy any real estate from him in Indiana, Michigan or Illinois.
+Quote Post
Job
post Dec 27 2012, 07:04 PM
Post #28

QUOTE(Job @ Dec 22 2012, 09:09 PM) *

I am surprised that John did not claim that he "worked" in Argentina. The "prosecutor" probably would have agreed to let him continue his work there. I wonder how many people will want to buy any real estate from him in Indiana, Michigan or Illinois.

During the last couple of days, I have not been able to block out of my mind what four young kids have been going through.
+Quote Post
Andrea
post Jan 3 2013, 04:33 PM
Post #29

Member No.: 1,238

This whole thing stinks to high heaven to me.

Multiple gunshot wounds to the chest... the wife dies... the husband who did it is put into a "mental health cell" at the county jail... is let out less than 72 hrs later... even before the wife is laid to rest... family is nervous he'll show up at the funeral. If he's such a mental case, that he needed a special cell, wouldn't somebody think he was a little risky to let out so soon after the incident?

Just my opinion: this is a case of white male privledge & family influence. I have talked to lots of people who knew this guy... this family... the stories are horrendous about John's violent temper. The family was afraid that he was going to show up at the funeral, from what I heard.

If this guy gets off for doing this to his wife... to his children... I've lost my faith in the judicial sytem in this county.

Stacey Larkin lived & breathed for her children. The last Facebook post she wrote was about how she was letting her children stay up later than usual, the night before she was murdered, in order to let her children make mini-snowmen with the season's first snowfall. This is the last memory those poor children will have of their mother.

Wrong.... so wrong.... on many levels!!! At least her murderer should spend the rest of his life in jail. I hope the older children are strong enough to testify, to assure justice for their mother.
+Quote Post
Andrea
post Jan 3 2013, 04:40 PM
Post #30

Member No.: 1,238

QUOTE(Southsider2k12 @ Dec 18 2012, 08:16 AM) *

I know several women who knew Stacey personally & they have ALL said that she would NEVER kill herself & leave her children with John. Ever! It is rumored that she even told some of her friends that she feared John would kill her. These friends need to come forward & testify in the trial. Maybe they will.

I heard the kids had a sleepover one night & Stacey went to go get McDonald's. When she got home, John's fries weren't in the bag & he went on such a rampage about it that the children who were sleeping over had to call their parents to come get them because they were so upset by John's behavior. These parents need to be found to testify also, if this is true.

+Quote Post
Ang
post Jan 3 2013, 05:01 PM
Post #31

Welcome to the Board Andrea!
Lets all hope justice is served in this senseless tragedy!
It just makes me want to cry when I think about this.

Signature Bar
+Quote Post
Tim
post Jan 3 2013, 05:53 PM
Post #32

Really Comfortable

QUOTE(Andrea @ Jan 3 2013, 04:33 PM) *

This whole thing stinks to high heaven to me.

Multiple gunshot wounds to the chest... the wife dies... the husband who did it is put into a "mental health cell" at the county jail... is let out less than 72 hrs later... even before the wife is laid to rest... family is nervous he'll show up at the funeral. If he's such a mental case, that he needed a special cell, wouldn't somebody think he was a little risky to let out so soon after the incident?

Just my opinion: this is a case of white male privledge & family influence. I have talked to lots of people who knew this guy... this family... the stories are horrendous about John's violent temper. The family was afraid that he was going to show up at the funeral, from what I heard.

If this guy gets off for doing this to his wife... to his children... I've lost my faith in the judicial sytem in this county.

Stacey Larkin lived & breathed for her children. The last Facebook post she wrote was about how she was letting her children stay up later than usual, the night before she was murdered, in order to let her children make mini-snowmen with the season's first snowfall. This is the last memory those poor children will have of their mother.

Wrong.... so wrong.... on many levels!!! At least her murderer should spend the rest of his life in jail. I hope the older children are strong enough to testify, to assure justice for their mother.

Excellent post. What I find appalling is A) the husband tried to pass it off as an "accident" and the stupid officials saying "this is the evidence we have at this point." Why - because the guy who murdered his wife told you that?

My hope is he finds a lot of love in prison.
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post Jan 3 2013, 06:45 PM
Post #33

QUOTE(Andrea @ Jan 3 2013, 04:40 PM) *

I know several women who knew Stacey personally & they have ALL said that she would NEVER kill herself & leave her children with John. Ever! It is rumored that she even told some of her friends that she feared John would kill her. These friends need to come forward & testify in the trial. Maybe they will.

I heard the kids had a sleepover one night & Stacey went to go get McDonald's. When she got home, John's fries weren't in the bag & he went on such a rampage about it that the children who were sleeping over had to call their parents to come get them because they were so upset by John's behavior. These parents need to be found to testify also, if this is true.

I appreciate the information. Like I said, I don't know the family or the situation at all, I was just trying to make sense of the statements made connected to this shooting.
+Quote Post
Job
post Jan 3 2013, 07:21 PM
Post #34

QUOTE(Southsider2k12 @ Jan 3 2013, 07:45 PM) *

I appreciate the information. Like I said, I don't know the family or the situation at all, I was just trying to make sense of the statements made connected to this shooting.

On December 13, I commented here that: "He was one of a couple of hot heads who ran for the Long Beach town board. He lost by several votes."

+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post Jan 4 2013, 09:54 AM
Post #35

QUOTE(Tim @ Jan 3 2013, 05:53 PM) *

Excellent post. What I find appalling is A) the husband tried to pass it off as an "accident" and the stupid officials saying "this is the evidence we have at this point." Why - because the guy who murdered his wife told you that?

My hope is he finds a lot of love in prison.

'
True story. One of my college roommates was killed by a drunk driver who was doing 90 MPH down some state highway after having a ton of booze at a wedding. The guy got his sportscar under my buddy's tailend, flipped it over, and broke both his and his best friends necks on impact. The guy was a lawyer from PA, and had made bail and was out of the state within 48 hours. I don't know that I have ever been that angry.
+Quote Post
dejahthoris78
post Jan 17 2013, 05:57 PM
Post #36

Member No.: 1,176

QUOTE(Southsider2k12 @ Jan 4 2013, 10:54 AM) *

'
True story. One of my college roommates was killed by a drunk driver who was doing 90 MPH down some state highway after having a ton of booze at a wedding. The guy got his sportscar under my buddy's tailend, flipped it over, and broke both his and his best friends necks on impact. The guy was a lawyer from PA, and had made bail and was out of the state within 48 hours. I don't know that I have ever been that angry.

Since he is out of Jail and free and Stacey cannot defend herself since she is dead, he is busy badmouthing her all over town saying all kinds of terrible things about her. According to him that makes it her fault she was shot in the chest several times. I don't care what he says. I will never ever believe it. Let's just watch him get away with it.
+Quote Post
Job
post Jan 17 2013, 08:14 PM
Post #37

QUOTE(dejahthoris78 @ Jan 17 2013, 06:57 PM) *

Since he is out of Jail and free and Stacey cannot defend herself since she is dead, he is busy badmouthing her all over town saying all kinds of terrible things about her. According to him that makes it her fault she was shot in the chest several times. I don't care what he says. I will never ever believe it. Let's just watch him get away with it.

The Marquete High School and Notre Dame School District "protective society" will do all that they can to help Johnny. She will be put on trial, not him.
+Quote Post
Tim
post Jan 17 2013, 10:15 PM
Post #38

Really Comfortable

QUOTE(dejahthoris78 @ Jan 17 2013, 05:57 PM) *

So he murdered his wife and he's going around town bragging about it?

I think he should have his gonads ice-picked to a 2X4.
+Quote Post
Job
post Feb 22 2013, 01:58 PM
Post #39

QUOTE(Tim @ Jan 17 2013, 11:15 PM) *

So he murdered his wife and he's going around town bragging about it?

I think he should have his gonads ice-picked to a 2X4.

Did this guy get off yet?
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post Feb 22 2013, 02:01 PM
Post #40

QUOTE(Job @ Feb 22 2013, 01:58 PM) *

Did this guy get off yet?

If I saw the headline right, he now has a trial date.
+Quote Post

11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
30 User(s) are reading this topic (30 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:03 PM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com