Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Paranormal stuff
Ang
post May 22 2008, 03:56 PM
Post #1

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 10

Are any of guys into the paranormal or paranormal research?

I am. Sunday night I spent the night at the Stanley Hotel. It's the hotel that Stephen King based The Shining on. The mini-series movie of the same name was filmed there and Ghost Hunters visited that place twice. The original movie, with Jack Nicholson was not filmed there. No part of it was. When TAPS was there they had all sorts of activity. I didn't during my stay, but I did get a couple questionable photos.

Signature Bar
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind~Dr. Suess
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
JHeath
post May 22 2008, 09:03 PM
Post #2

Really Comfortable

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 43

Creepy. That's not a hotel I could stay in; I give you credit for that one.
+Quote Post
Roger Kaputnik
post May 23 2008, 12:27 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

On WIMS, I heard one night about 3 am, I think it was Sat. night, as I lay awake with the radio under my pillow, some guy who was discussing the ghost sounds in a house. He played recordings, describing what was said by the ghost. I heard enough to give me 3 am shivers, Ah tell you what! See if the site tells what program this is because it is a regular thing.

Signature Bar
The difference between genius and stupidity is that there are limits to genius. Albert Einstein
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post May 23 2008, 12:39 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 2

Is it an Art Bell simulcast?
+Quote Post
Roger Kaputnik
post May 23 2008, 01:06 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 3

Never heard of him, so I don't know.

Signature Bar
The difference between genius and stupidity is that there are limits to genius. Albert Einstein
+Quote Post
Irish Lion
post May 23 2008, 06:26 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 786

QUOTE(Ang @ May 22 2008, 04:56 PM) *

Are any of guys into the paranormal or paranormal research?

I am. Sunday night I spent the night at the Stanley Hotel. It's the hotel that Stephen King based The Shining on. The mini-series movie of the same name was filmed there and Ghost Hunters visited that place twice. The original movie, with Jack Nicholson was not filmed there. No part of it was. When TAPS was there they had all sorts of activity. I didn't during my stay, but I did get a couple questionable photos.

I saw one of those episodes of Ghost Hunters and it is still my favorite. I believe Grant's glass shattered on the nightstand while he was asleep and it was caught on tape. If you could put them online, I would like to see your photos.
+Quote Post
Ang
post May 24 2008, 07:57 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 10

Following are some of the pics I took. The first three have some unexplainable images in them. If there are any photographers on the board who would like to analyze them, I would appreciate some input. The rest of the pics are some of my best shots of the place.

Attached Image

Look at the blur in the middle of the banister rail toward the floor. This was taken from the 2nd floor looking up toward the 3rd floor. I did not use a flash when taking this picture and no one else took a picture at the same time.

Attached Image

This is the elevator on the 4th floor. It is right outside room 401 which is the room Jason slept in when the glass broke and the closet door opened and closed on its own. First, there is a bright blue orb to the bottom right, and beneath that there is a strange light streak. The elevator is all brass. The feet you see are a reflection of people in the tour group. I did not use a flash for this picture and no one else took a picture at the same time.

Attached Image

This one was taken in the evening inside the elevator. You can see me off to the right trying not to have my reflection in the picture. Look in the window of the door. You will see something that appears to be a face. As you can see by the reflection, I am on the 4th floor. There was this guy, The Earl of Dunraven, who it is said haunts the 4th floor. There is a portrait of him in the lobby and this face looks like it could be him. I have posted a picture of the portrait below.

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Signature Bar
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind~Dr. Suess
+Quote Post
Irish Lion
post May 24 2008, 08:57 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 786

Awesome- Thanks
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 12:32 AM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com