Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sahara featured in NWITimes
Southsider2k12
post Aug 23 2012, 08:10 AM
Post #1

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Very nice feature by the Northwest Indiana Times!

http://www.nwitimes.com/niche/shore/discov...423001b992.html

Located in downtown Michigan City, the Sahara Restaurant’s cozy and wholly authentic Lebanese dining experience sets it apart from any number of local grills. Their website touches on their unique qualities:

“Our family run restaurant is a longstanding tradition in Mediterranean dining , With conformable seating, imported rugs, its decor, and warm multi-colored walls, Sahara Restaurant remains a truly authentic Middle Eastern dining experience, and remain an oasis in the middle of Michigan City up and coming downtown.”

From the outset, one feels welcome, greeted by the restaurant’s simple but relaxing décor and kind wait staff. I went a bit early for dinner, so my wait time was reasonable, about a half hour for my full meal.

And what a meal it was – the Sahara Restaurant’s menu includes such traditional Arabic dishes as shawarma and falafels, as well as excellent variations on more commonly seen favorites such as breaded fish, kebabs and lamb chops. The lamb chops are their specialty dish.

One especially lovely treat was their dessert menu, which included freshly-made baklava, a must whenever offered. It was a sweet finish to a lovely meal, which can always be washed down with a choice from their strong wine menu.

For more information, including menu and seat reservation (recommended by the staff if attending during peak dining hours), please visit their website: http://sahara-restaurant.net/
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:30 PM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com