Reply to this topicStart new topic
> RAVE: Elle Salon
JHeath
post May 21 2009, 07:47 PM
Post #1

Really Comfortable

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 43

I just got home from Elle Salon, MC's only true Aveda salon. Love them!

From the minute I walked in and was warmly greeted, to the minute I left, I never felt like just another dollar coming in the door. Everyone was upbeat, courteous, and respectful.

This was my first appointment with Taylor, a newer stylist for them. I have very curly hair, and it can be difficult to cut. Not only was Taylor able to cut it, but she continued on to flat iron it in what seemed like no-time at all. I'm usually cautious about scheduling the second appointment, but I've already handled that before even leaving the salon.

Great service, from beginning to end, and you won't be over-charged like some other places. Check them out sometime. They're located on 8th Street, between Franklin & Washington.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Homey
post May 22 2009, 06:40 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 826

I've heard good things about this salon too! My daughter said they have some pottery for sale too. I'll have to give it a try next time I need a pick me up!

Signature Bar
Nothing is worth more than this day!
+Quote Post
IndyTransplant
post May 22 2009, 06:44 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 870

QUOTE(JHeath @ May 21 2009, 08:47 PM) *
I just got home from Elle Salon, MC's only true Aveda salon. Love them!

From the minute I walked in and was warmly greeted, to the minute I left, I never felt like just another dollar coming in the door. Everyone was upbeat, courteous, and respectful.

This was my first appointment with Taylor, a newer stylist for them. I have very curly hair, and it can be difficult to cut. Not only was Taylor able to cut it, but she continued on to flat iron it in what seemed like no-time at all. I'm usually cautious about scheduling the second appointment, but I've already handled that before even leaving the salon.

Great service, from beginning to end, and you won't be over-charged like some other places. Check them out sometime. They're located on 8th Street, between Franklin & Washington.

Thanks for the recommendation. Price unfortunately is important to me also. Can you give us some idea of the price ranges for services?

Signature Bar

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759
+Quote Post
JHeath
post May 22 2009, 11:31 AM
Post #4

Really Comfortable

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 43

For Taylor to wash, cut, and style my hair, it was $31.00. She's a newer stylist there, but don't let that stop you. For a more experienced person there, you're looking at closer to $40 or maybe more.

Their number is 219-874-3553. I think they are closed this weekend (due to the holiday), but you can call either today or Tuesday.

Oh--I almost for got. Included in that cost is a scalp massage and sometimes also a hand massage. Almost like a mini-spa trip. smile.gif

This post has been edited by JHeath: May 22 2009, 11:32 AM
+Quote Post
Ang
post May 22 2009, 11:38 AM
Post #5

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 10

I'm going to need my color touched up in a month or so, I think I will try them. I'm very sad to be leaving my stylist here. He's awsome, and makes me laugh my hiney off while I'm there.

But a mini-spa treatment sounds pretty good for just going to a hair salon.

Signature Bar
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind~Dr. Suess
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:15 AM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com