Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rave: Mama Rosa's Restaurant
Ang
post Apr 18 2014, 12:00 PM
Post #1

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 10

Well, I guess after all the trouble, Dino's closed and was sold.
A fairly new restaurant is in that location called Mama Rosa's.
You have to eat there! That place is amazing. The food is fresh and delicious, large portions of everything at a very reasonable price. My first trip, I had a BLT club. The tomato tasted like it was picked right before it was sliced on my sandwich, the lettuce was crunchy and sweet, and the bacon was cooked to perfection. The sandwich took up the whole plate, and there was a mountain of fries, and I found some coleslaw buried in there, too. That was really, really good as well and tasted freshly made.
My 2nd trip I had a crispy chicken sandwich that was about half the size of a frisbee! Again with fresh lettuce and tomoto, but they put it all on the side so you could make the sandwich how you wanted...even the mayonnase came on the side.
And be sure to get a dinner roll! They are huge, and warm, and shiny with melted butter. They are so delicious and melt in your mouth.
Another nice thing about them, is they have an assortment of juices for your beverage instead of just pop and tea.
Eat there! You won't be disappointed. I promise.

Signature Bar
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind~Dr. Suess
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post Apr 21 2014, 08:05 AM
Post #2

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Everyone I have talked to has said the service was amazing.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 10:26 PM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com