Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New programs for kids at MCPL
Michelle
post Jan 11 2009, 10:08 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 787

I noticed that the youth department at MCPL is hosting a bunch of cool programs this winter/spring. That's not my department and I don't have kids, but when I saw the flyers I thought I'd share the info with all you parents out there smile.gif

First, three new classes/clubs that are sponsored by the Platt-Coffin Trust Fund. Registration required. Call 873-3045 or stop by the youth department to register:

Improv at the Library: Learn the art of improv (often used with music and comedy) during this six week class with instructor Peyton Daley. Begins Tuesday, January 13 at 3:30 pm and runs for six weeks.

Magic Club: Learn some great magic tricks and discover some magical secrets with instructor Matt Kalita. Begins Thurday, January 15 at 4:00 pm and runs for six weeks.

Chess Club: Learn to play chess or advance your skills with instructor Roy Quiriconi. Begins Thursday, January 8 at 3:30 pm and will run for at least six weeks. (I know the first date is past, but if anyone's interested, you might want to check on it anyway).

Also, there is a brand new anime club--the first meeting will be February 16, 2009 from 3:30 to 4:30 pm.

Finally, game day at the library (Wii and PlayStation): February 9 and March 9 from 3:30-4:30 pm.

Here's the full Youth Programs calendar
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:44 AM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com