Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> MCHS girl's coach leaving
MCFan
post Mar 25 2009, 03:30 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 813

Rumor has it that coach Allen is leaving MCHS. According to the information that I received, he is leaving due to a lack of support from the principal and superintendent in dealing with the verbal abuse he and his family has had to endure from the friends and family of a senior guard and junior guard. How can MCHS let this happen the team was 21-4, reached the Regional final for the first time in history, won more conference games that last years team and coach Allen was named area coach of the year. He also coached sixth and eight grade teams that won tournaments at the courts. What is the superintendent and principal thinking, they can't let this happen.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Ang
post Mar 25 2009, 08:52 PM
Post #2

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 10

It does seem that just when you think the girls are going to get a break, another coach leaves. It would be nice if MCHS could be able to keep the good ones around.

Signature Bar
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind~Dr. Suess
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post Mar 26 2009, 05:51 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 2

So the girls will be on their 3rd coach in 3 seasons, and the boys will be on the their 3rd in 4 seasons.

Folks there are big problems in our athletic department, because that is not normal turnover for high school athletics, especially in a winning program like the girls have had.

At the end of the day, the Super and the Principal don't have any choice in the matter, all though if they had any kind of spines, it would have never gotten to this point.
+Quote Post
Ang
post Mar 26 2009, 08:51 AM
Post #4

Yeah, well, if they had any kind of spine Jeff Freitag would still be AD and I would still be his secretary living in Good Ol' City!

Signature Bar
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind~Dr. Suess
+Quote Post
MCFan
post Mar 27 2009, 11:08 AM
Post #5

Group: Members
Member No.: 813

A reliable source told me that Coach Allen was in a heated discussion with one of the AP's and he was overheard saying that you haven't supported me. I also, wonder if the superintendent is ready for a change in one of the few programs that has been successful. If he leaves we only have the friends and family of a couple of players to blame and we know who I am talking about. I wonder if Bear Falls agrees with what is going on.
+Quote Post
Ang
post Mar 27 2009, 01:12 PM
Post #6

It's been my experience that Bear agrees with whatever he's told to agree with.

He wasn't always that way, but now that he has an administrative position, and his wife is Mr. Harding's secretary, the ice he walks upon is very thin so he treads carefully.

But that's just my opinion.

Signature Bar
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:01 PM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com