Closed TopicStart new topic
> CBTL exclusive interview!, Post YOUR questions for Coach John Boyd
Southsider2k12
post Oct 6 2009, 01:43 PM
Post #1

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Hey gang, I was lucky enough to talk new MCHS Boys Basketball coach John Boyd into answering some questions for Citybythelake.org. If you are interested and have something you would like to have included in this interview, please post it here, and I will include it in my questions! I am going to try to get this to him in the next couple of days, so please post your questions as quickly as possible!

Thanks!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Ang
post Oct 6 2009, 09:53 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 10

Is he married, cause he sure is gooood looookin'

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Signature Bar
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind~Dr. Suess
+Quote Post
taxthedeer
post Oct 7 2009, 07:21 AM
Post #3

Really Comfortable

Group: Members
Member No.: 929

Welcome to Michigan City, I've always been a big fan of yours and am expecting alot of positive things from you. I intend on being a season pass holder. My lady friend has a niece and a nephew involved in our basketball program, their mom and auntie were all-state star basketball players back in their day during the mid to late 70's and early 80's at Rogers playing for coach Earl Cunningham. You are going to have the enormous responsibiliy of coaching alot of the children and even grandchilden of those who played basketball for Michigan City during winning eras.

I've relistened to your interview on ALCO that you did back in June:
  • You immediatly stated that as an IU grad Bobby Knight has had a "profound effect on your life", that really concerns me, his deplorable type of mentality and behavior is not wecome or needed here. Would you agree that another collegiate coach such as John Thompson, John Wooden, Ray Meyer, Vivian Stringer, Pat Summitt or Muffet McGraw would be alot more of a better and first class basketball coaching role model for young people to pattern their lives?
  • How do you describe your professional rapport and personality with your team members, general student body, parents, coaching staff, fellow competition, officials, fans, media, administration, etc. both on and off the court?
  • A couple times you mentioned your "system". Could you go into more specifics and detail of what exactly your "system" entails?
  • What are your thoughts about Winston Garland being your successor at West Side?
  • Do you have any intensions on moving from Gary to Michigan City?
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post Oct 7 2009, 08:09 AM
Post #4

QUOTE(Ang @ Oct 6 2009, 10:53 PM) *

Is he married, cause he sure is gooood looookin'

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I'm gonna be honest, that might not have been the angle I was going for ph34r.gif wink.gif laugh.gif
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post Oct 9 2009, 01:30 PM
Post #5

Anymore questions? This will be closed on Monday and sent in!
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:55 PM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com