Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> MC Football Coach hits jackpot
wayne
post Feb 24 2010, 09:15 AM
Post #1

Getting Comfortable

Group: Members
Member No.: 998

MC. does anybody other than myself feel this is a little much? According to this, he wil be earning more than anybody in our scholl district including the Superintendent. I would be interested to hear your thoughts.

I believe Coach Buzea is taking 5 current staff members with him to Illinois, although nothing can be confirmed until it becomes official. By the way, did anybody catch how much he will be making as a Teacher/coach? Ready for this, $109,000 as a base teachers contract and an additional 15 grand for Coaching and a weight lifting stipend (thats 124k) and from what I hear from somebody who teaches in that district that doesnt even include Summer Camp money which can easily reach an extra 10 grand. Thats $135,000 and he is not even going over there as an administrator. WOW!!! Im guessing that he makes a maximum of 80 k at MC. as a Dean/Coach. That is some serious coin and from what I understand the State of Illinois has the best teacher retirement in the country.

With all that being said, money isnt everything, but I can see why he made the move. In my opinion, I dont see us getting another quality coach and Im afraid the MC football program will be right back to where it was before Buzea got here.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:23 PM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com