Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Rant: The United States Postal Service
taxthedeer
post Apr 27 2015, 01:52 PM
Post #1

Really Comfortable

Group: Members
Member No.: 929

Closed on my house a year and a half ago. Just received yet another piece of mail addressed to the female half of the previous owner. Last year I had to cancel the delivery of her lingerie catalog as I am not in the market for a lacy nightie and thong panties.

Our great forefather and man whose face is on the $100.00 bill, Benjamin Franklin established the United States Postal service Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1775 and after 240 I find it astonishing that there is still no system in place to keep the new property owner from receiving the previous owner/tenants mail.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
ChicagoMachine
post Jun 24 2015, 07:41 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,435

I literally hated the USPS. They lied, they delivered late, they say they tried to deliver but didn't... I can go on and on and on. I moved from Chicago back to MC and my hatred is slowly ebbing. Being a quasi govt. entity it's run horribly and inefficiently. The management and unions that protect and pampers them seems to be city or area influenced. I could tell in the Chicago area that MOST of the workers would not do certain things, walk further than need be or even care. I've dealt with supervisors and post masters and saw that this apathy was from the top down and the union and their agreements meant that little could be done.

I move here and have had nothing but positive experiences. So it seems as if certain cities are horrible. Atlanta is one of the very worse and it's known nationally for their problems.

So I hate them... but like them in MC thus far.

Signature Bar
You can always visit Chicago so why live there?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 02:31 AM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com