Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Michigan City Firefighters PAC, Candidates Night April 13th
tonyd
post Mar 3 2007, 12:12 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 50

I thought I would pass this information on:

The Michigan City Firefighters Political Action Committee will be sponsoring there annual Candidates Night on April 13th at Memorial Park. It is open to all candidates and the public. They told me invitations will be going out soon to all candidates. The agenda for Forum will be pretty basic and all candidates will be introduced and will have the opportunity to address the audience. No questions will be allowed during this time. There will be an opportunity after introductions to socialize and talk to the candidates. Refreshments and snacks will be provided by the Firefighters. I will post more details as I get them.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post Mar 5 2007, 08:41 AM
Post #2

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Excellent. Thanks for the info!
+Quote Post
Max Main
post Mar 8 2007, 11:02 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 90

will this be on cable?
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post Mar 8 2007, 12:10 PM
Post #4

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I kind of doubt it, but maybe. During my school board run, the only TV appearence we had was when we each did an hour long interview with Bart Lombard on Channel 97. Most of the organizations did tape these sessions, and offered either summaries or copies of the tapes to their members. Almost all sessions were also open to the public.
+Quote Post
tonyd
post Mar 12 2007, 06:59 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 50

QUOTE(southsider2k7 @ Mar 8 2007, 01:10 PM) *

I kind of doubt it, but maybe. During my school board run, the only TV appearence we had was when we each did an hour long interview with Bart Lombard on Channel 97. Most of the organizations did tape these sessions, and offered either summaries or copies of the tapes to their members. Almost all sessions were also open to the public.

Update on Firefighters Meet the Candidate night...

April 13th at Memorial Park from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
This event is free and the public is welcomed and encouraged to attend. The candidates will be introduced and be allowed time to speak to the group. During this time no questions will be taken. There will be an opportunity to talk to the candidates during the social hour after introductions. I understand that invatations will be going out today, so if you know of any candidates that did not get invited let me know and I will pass it on.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:42 PM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com