> CVS buying Fagen Pharmacy
Southsider2k12
post Aug 16 2017, 12:24 PM
Post #1

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

http://www.nwitimes.com/business/local/cvs...420b693b3d.html

Another longtime Region brand is poised to disappear, and a dozen stores will close in the process.

CVS Pharmacy plans to buy out the 45-year-old family-owned Fagen Pharmacy chain, which has about 20 locations in Northwest Indiana and Chicago's South Suburbs.

Rhode Island-based CVS, the second largest pharmacy chain in the country after Deerfield-based Walgreens, will convert eight of the stores into CVS-branded pharmacies, and close 12 locations. Pharmacy files will be transferred to nearby CVS locations.

“I’d like to thank all of our patients and employees for their loyalty and dedication over the past 45 years,” Fagen Pharmacy Owner Gerald A. Fagen said. “I’m grateful to have been able to serve the pharmacy needs of our community and I am confident that CVS Pharmacy will provide the same top-notch customer service and pharmacy expertise we have provided
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
diggler
post Aug 17 2017, 07:08 PM
Post #2

Really Comfortable

Group: Members
Member No.: 969

There goes long time Westville Fagen.
+Quote Post
taxthedeer
post Aug 20 2017, 06:00 PM
Post #3

Really Comfortable

Group: Members
Member No.: 929

A couple months ago I attended a meeting at the senior center in Washington Park in regards to city planning and development. They were talking about planning to the year 2040.

I began to suggest that the they city should try to plan and develop a pharmacy, hardware store and full service auto parts store like a Pep Boys along the Michigan Boulevard corridor to serve the Eastport residents.

However, right away city planner Craig Phillips rudely interrupted me and said that is a great idea and they will bring that up later in the meeting but never did.

I wasted 90 minutes of my life that night that I will never get back.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:38 PM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com