IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What is your most important issue in this election?
JHeath
post Apr 30 2007, 10:37 AM
Post #21

Really Comfortable

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 43

Joie has the most experience of any Mayoral candidate in the legislative branch of our City's government, and will take the time to fully understand issues at hand before formulating a plan for resolution. Her broad knowledge of taxes would be a tremendous asset in the Mayor's office...especially when it comes to lobbying for tax reform.

Joie also believes that the Citizens of MC are a fine asset, we need listen to them, and include their opinions and ideas to bring more to our area...whether it's the tourism industry or otherwise.

With no hidden agendas, and a genuine interest in improving the City over all, I'm proud to help my mother, Joie Winski, with her campaign to become the next Mayor of Michigan City.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mcvoter
post Apr 30 2007, 11:57 AM
Post #22

Getting Comfortable

Group: Members
Member No.: 221

QUOTE(JHeath @ Apr 30 2007, 11:37 AM) *

Joie has the most experience of any Mayoral candidate in the legislative branch of our City's government, and will take the time to fully understand issues at hand before formulating a plan for resolution. Her broad knowledge of taxes would be a tremendous asset in the Mayor's office...especially when it comes to lobbying for tax reform.

Joie also believes that the Citizens of MC are a fine asset, we need listen to them, and include their opinions and ideas to bring more to our area...whether it's the tourism industry or otherwise.

With no hidden agendas, and a genuine interest in improving the City over all, I'm proud to help my mother, Joie Winski, with her campaign to become the next Mayor of Michigan City.

I must commend you on your dedication, effort, and time that it has taken to work on your mother's campaign. I know that your mother must be very proud of you, as I am sure you are proud of her - it is not easy to be a participant in an election, especially for the executive position.
Personnaly, I believe that Mrs. Winski would have been a shoe-in for a council-at-large seat.
As far as the executive's position is concerned, I have some lake side property in the Mojave desert to sell you ---
+Quote Post
JHeath
post Apr 30 2007, 12:07 PM
Post #23

Really Comfortable

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 43

QUOTE(mcvoter @ Apr 30 2007, 12:57 PM) *

I must commend you on your dedication, effort, and time that it has taken to work on your mother's campaign. I know that your mother must be very proud of you, as I am sure you are proud of her - it is not easy to be a participant in an election, especially for the executive position.
Personnaly, I believe that Mrs. Winski would have been a shoe-in for a council-at-large seat.
As far as the executive's position is concerned, I have some lake side property in the Mojave desert to sell you ---

Thanks for the chuckle.
mcvoter, it's been fun "sparring" with you, but the winners are not for us to decide...it's up to all of the citizens of our City.

May the best candidate win.
+Quote Post
mcvoter
post Apr 30 2007, 12:09 PM
Post #24

Getting Comfortable

Member No.: 221

QUOTE(JHeath @ Apr 30 2007, 01:07 PM) *

Thanks for the chuckle.
mcvoter, it's been fun "sparring" with you, but the winners are not for us to decide...it's up to all of the citizens of our City.

May the best candidate win.

Amen - I love you to --- Good Luck!!
+Quote Post
Max Main
post May 1 2007, 01:05 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Member No.: 90

Oberlie is not a good choice because we can see from his track record that he is not capable to addressing and leading mc to solutions of our problems. Oberlie? Not again!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 09:02 AM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com