Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Catch the ALCO interviews!
Southsider2k12
post Apr 20 2007, 01:16 PM
Post #1

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I really think Bart Lombard does an excellent job of keeping conversation moving, asking questions, and keeping his biases out of who he interviews. For those still on the fence about people ( and I know I don't have my mind totally made up yet) these are definately must see TV!

http://www.michigancityin.com/articles/200.../news/news9.txt

Candidates will interview on ALCo

Candidates for the May 8 municipal primary elections in LaPorte and Michigan City will be the focus of one-hour interviews set to air on LaPorte County's Government cable channel, ALCo-TV on local cable Channel 97.

Every candidate in contested municipal races was invited to videotape a one-hour interview with Access LaPorte County Director of Operations Bart Lombard. Candidates for the Michigan City Common Council at-large race kick off the televised interviews starting at 7 p.m., Thursday, April 19.

The following interviews will air for their first run at the below time and then randomly on the channel through Sunday, May 6.

€ Thursday, April 19 - Michigan City Common Council at-large. 5 p.m., Evelyn Baker; 6 p.m., Dave Biela; 7 p.m., Joe Doyle; 8 p.m., Robert McKee; and 9 p.m., Angela Starks. (Candidates Tony Childers and Rodney Washington declined the invitation).

€ Monday, April 23 - Mayor, Michigan City and LaPorte. 5 p.m., Jim LaRocco; 6 p.m., Chuck Oberlie; 7 p.m., Joie Winski; 8 p.m., Kathy Chroback; and 9 p.m., Ronald Zimmer.

€ Tuesday, April 24 - Michigan City City Clerk. 6 p.m., Michael Dempsey; 7 p.m., Tom Fedder; and 8 p.m., Johnny Stimley.

€ Wednesday, April 25 - Michigan City Common Council, Wards 1 and 2. 6 p.m., Lynne Kaser; 7 p.m., Richard Murphy; 8 p.m., Marc Espar; and 9 p.m., Paul Pryzbylinski.

€ Thursday, April 26 - Michigan City Common Council, Wards 4 and 6. 5 p.m., Patricia (Pat) Boy; 6 p.m., Dave Gring; 7 p.m., Phil Jankowski; and 8 p.m., Tom Thomas.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:51 PM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com