Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rave: Sauer's Ford, Formerly Hirsch
Ang
post Apr 18 2013, 08:43 AM
Post #1

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 10

I bought a new car a couple months ago-well, new to me, but really a Certified Used car. I wanted to buy it from Hirsch, but by the time I was able to buy a car, the dealership was changed to Sauers. Ok, so I went anyway, and I must say it was the easiest and most pleasant car buying experience. I told the salesman (Dale Peters) what I was looking for in a car and he walked me right out to the exact car I described. The finanace guy was quick and efficient and I spent more time waiting for my new car to get detailed than I did waiting on paperwork, etc. The monthly payment was exactly where I wanted it to be, and overall, it really was a pleasant experience.

Well, here we are, not even 60 days later, and the driver's door handle on the inside quit opening the door. I have to roll the window down and pull it open from the outside (what a pain!). So, naturally I take it back to the dealership. The service girl does her thing and comes back to tell me what was wrong, they have the part in stock, but it's not covered under the extended warranty and it will cost me $160 to fix it.

Ugh.....NO

So, I talked to my sales guy, explained the situation and why I didn't think I should have to pay to fix the door when I've not even had the car two months, and if they keep the part in stock, that tells me there is a problem with them and not something I caused or could have prevented. The general manager was on vacation and would return today.

Today, my sales guy called and said that they would fix the door, at no charge to me, and will give me a loaner car while they work on mine. smile.gif

I was nervous for a few days about it. I knew if it was still Hirsch Ford, Dennis would have made sure it was taken care of, but Sauers is unkown to me and I wasn't sure if they would live up to the Hirsch reputation.
I'm happy to say they did. So, Kudos to Sauer's Ford in Michigan City, and I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a new Ford, or Certified Used car.

Signature Bar
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind~Dr. Suess
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post Apr 18 2013, 11:21 AM
Post #2

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Glad to hear they are off to a good start.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:11 AM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com