IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sullair Executive Offices Leaving MC., Setting up shop in Arlington Heights, IL.
MCRogers1974
post Aug 6 2013, 12:58 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 968

My sources tell me the Sullair executive offices will be leaving Michigan City. Engineering will remain but Finance, Marketing, Product Development and Human Resources will be moving to Arlington Heights, IL effective January 1. Most of the employees will be given the opportunity to move to Arlington Heights, at their expense, or get an apartment. Apparently, the new owners are located in Dallas, TX and want to be within 20 minutes of a major airport.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post Aug 6 2013, 01:14 PM
Post #2

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Not a big surprise after being purchased by a private equity group. I am sad to see another company slowly leaving town, especially with the history City had in this product category with company's like Joy Manufacturing in our past.
+Quote Post
MCRogers1974
post Jan 16 2014, 11:27 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 968

QUOTE(MCRogers1974 @ Aug 6 2013, 12:58 PM) *

My sources tell me the Sullair executive offices will be leaving Michigan City. Engineering will remain but Finance, Marketing, Product Development and Human Resources will be moving to Arlington Heights, IL effective January 1. Most of the employees will be given the opportunity to move to Arlington Heights, at their expense, or get an apartment. Apparently, the new owners are located in Dallas, TX and want to be within 20 minutes of a major airport.

The latest information I have on this issue is that the last day in Michigan City for most of the marketing, engineering and accounting office personnel will be Friday, January 31. The employees will then start their jobs at a leased facility in Rosemont, IL. The impacted employees were given relocation assistance and a pay increase to compensate for the higher cost of living in Rosemont, IL.
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post Jan 16 2014, 11:28 AM
Post #4

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(MCRogers1974 @ Jan 16 2014, 11:27 AM) *

The latest information I have on this issue is that the last day in Michigan City for most of the marketing, engineering and accounting office personnel will be Friday, January 31. The employees will then start their jobs at a leased facility in Rosemont, IL. The impacted employees were given relocation assistance and a pay increase to compensate for the higher cost of living in Rosemont, IL.

Glad to hear they are taking better care of them, sad to see any jobs go.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:26 AM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com