IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Possible Fatal Shooting in Long Beach?
Disappointed
post Jul 5 2016, 05:20 AM
Post #121

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,327

Hoping that the appelate court will look at case and over turn the ruling and this will go to trial.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Disappointed
post Jul 7 2016, 12:32 PM
Post #122

Well it looks like this has gone to the court of Appeals, let's hope for a good out come that it gets overturned and it goes to trial. Last time one of his Appeals took a long time but it was in favor of the prosecution.
+Quote Post
Franklin
post Jul 19 2016, 02:43 PM
Post #123

Getting Comfortable

Member No.: 1,475

QUOTE(Disappointed @ Jul 7 2016, 01:32 PM) *

Well it looks like this has gone to the court of Appeals, let's hope for a good out come that it gets overturned and it goes to trial. Last time one of his Appeals took a long time but it was in favor of the prosecution.

I'll bet at least 10-1 odds that the decision is overturned and remanded. The ultimate issue will be that there should be a new judge who actually follows the decisions of the appellate court. This judge's disregard of appellate decisions and previous orders of the trail judge are simply stunning. An emergency hearing without allowing the state to file a response??? What do they have on the guy? It might be worth a national network's time to poke around here.
+Quote Post
Disappointed
post Jul 19 2016, 07:32 PM
Post #124

QUOTE(Franklin @ Jul 19 2016, 03:43 PM) *

I'll bet at least 10-1 odds that the decision is overturned and remanded. The ultimate issue will be that there should be a new judge who actually follows the decisions of the appellate court. This judge's disregard of appellate decisions and previous orders of the trail judge are simply stunning. An emergency hearing without allowing the state to file a response??? What do they have on the guy? It might be worth a national network's time to poke around here.

I could not agree more with you, the big media should know all about this disaster.
+Quote Post
Mike D
post Aug 3 2016, 09:26 AM
Post #125

Member No.: 1,457

QUOTE(Disappointed @ Jul 19 2016, 08:32 PM) *

I could not agree more with you, the big media should know all about this disaster.

Speaking of big media, something like this has been covered before:

Illinois v Reginald Potts

Dateline NBC - Murder of N. Franklin
+Quote Post
Disappointed
post Aug 10 2016, 08:10 AM
Post #126

Well the SOB is in the hands of the Appelate court now,I pray they overturn the ruling by Judge Blankenship and send him to trial. He needs to see and hear what he did to remind him that he is a monster and a POS.
+Quote Post
Disappointed
post Aug 16 2016, 05:23 AM
Post #127

Looks like the Attorney General has asked for an extension on the SOB appeal. The Chief Judge has granted it the y have until Oct. 3rd to file papers. I am totally fine with the AG asking for the extension. Hell the POS and his attorney's asked how many times over the last 3 3/4 years. I don't care how long it takes now as long as the ruling gets overturned and the POS goes to trial.
+Quote Post
Disappointed
post Aug 25 2016, 09:54 AM
Post #128

I wonder how the SOB was paying for all his attorney fees,you know if his sister gets control of the kids money again he will be dipping it to it. Which I hope someone watches closely, I know as a family member if he touches the money there won't be anything left or little left for the kids. I still can't belive that he goes around saying he did nothing wrong. I know it's going on 4 years but please keep Stacey in your thoughts and prayers.
+Quote Post
Franklin
post Sep 7 2016, 02:45 PM
Post #129

Getting Comfortable

QUOTE(Disappointed @ Aug 25 2016, 10:54 AM) *

I wonder how the SOB was paying for all his attorney fees,you know if his sister gets control of the kids money again he will be dipping it to it. Which I hope someone watches closely, I know as a family member if he touches the money there won't be anything left or little left for the kids. I still can't belive that he goes around saying he did nothing wrong. I know it's going on 4 years but please keep Stacey in your thoughts and prayers.

A judge has already determined that she is clearly not working in the interest of the kids. It would be bizarre for another judge to decide that she's changed her stripes. Truly sad but it's all about $$$.
+Quote Post
Disappointed
post Sep 21 2016, 10:43 AM
Post #130

Looks like the appeal is in the courts hands the Attorney General asked for a minor extension to file some things, I am totally fine waiting, if it takes another 6 months or more what's the big deal. As long as it gets overturned and the POS SOB sits in front of a jury that's what matters.
+Quote Post
Disappointed
post Oct 25 2016, 10:02 AM
Post #131

Well no new updates yet on the appeal by the Attorney General for the SOB, I just want to know how he lives with himself everyday and what the kids really think. And as for his sister also they both can kiss my A**.
+Quote Post
Matthew 5:4
post Nov 12 2016, 12:40 PM
Post #132

Member No.: 1,465

QUOTE(Disappointed @ Oct 25 2016, 11:02 AM) *

Well no new updates yet on the appeal by the Attorney General for the SOB, I just want to know how he lives with himself everyday and what the kids really think. And as for his sister also they both can kiss my A**.

Has anyone heard anything lately on the appeal of the Stacy Simon Larkin Murder? I cannot believe that this has gone on for so long. Stacy's youngest Anne Shae just had a big birthday, her 13th.
I feel sad for all the children, Kate, Quinn, Cal and Anne. I hope that they are able and allowed to talk about their mom. She loved them so.

Please keep Stacy, her children and her family in your thoughts and prayers.
Stacy Simon was a mother, a daughter to Kathleen Simon, a sister to Scott Simon and a neice to 5 aunts and an uncle and cousins that miss her very much.
+Quote Post
Disappointed
post Nov 14 2016, 06:21 AM
Post #133

QUOTE(Matthew 5:4 @ Nov 12 2016, 01:40 PM) *

Has anyone heard anything lately on the appeal of the Stacy Simon Larkin Murder? I cannot believe that this has gone on for so long. Stacy's youngest Anne Shae just had a big birthday, her 13th.
I feel sad for all the children, Kate, Quinn, Cal and Anne. I hope that they are able and allowed to talk about their mom. She loved them so.

Please keep Stacy, her children and her family in your thoughts and prayers.
Stacy Simon was a mother, a daughter to Kathleen Simon, a sister to Scott Simon and a neice to 5 aunts and an uncle and cousins that miss her very much.

The case is in the Appellate courts now , I am hoping the Judges make the right decision to overturn the ruling and send it to trial.

I know the kids are not allowed to talk to Kathy (Grandma) or Scott and his wife Tracy. They forbid the kids to have any contact with them.

I hope the case goes to trial and the SOB POS goes to jail !!!!
+Quote Post
Disappointed
post Dec 7 2016, 10:45 AM
Post #134

Today is Stacey's oldest daughter Kate's 18th birthday, I am sure Stacey is looking down on her and thinking she is growing up to fast. I just want to let Kate know that we love her and we hope some day she will understand what the truth is that happened to her mother and what their father did. And we always keep all of our Nieces and nephew in our thoughts.
+Quote Post
Franklin
post Dec 8 2016, 10:05 AM
Post #135

Getting Comfortable

QUOTE(Disappointed @ Dec 7 2016, 11:45 AM) *

Today is Stacey's oldest daughter Kate's 18th birthday, I am sure Stacey is looking down on her and thinking she is growing up to fast. I just want to let Kate know that we love her and we hope some day she will understand what the truth is that happened to her mother and what their father did. And we always keep all of our Nieces and nephew in our thoughts.

God Bless your family, Stacey and the children!
+Quote Post
Disappointed
post Dec 8 2016, 11:34 AM
Post #136

QUOTE(Franklin @ Dec 8 2016, 10:05 AM) *

God Bless your family, Stacey and the children!

Thank you Franklin, can't believe it will be 4 years this Sunday.
+Quote Post
Disappointed
post Dec 28 2016, 06:52 AM
Post #137

Looks like the Appellate Court gave the SOB attorneys only till January 9th to file their response to the Attorney General briefing why this case should be turned over and sent back to trial. Poor Johnny's attorney poured his life story out why it they should get longer sorry I don't care about your knee surgery and everything else going on in your life, but the Appellate court won't let them GOOD !!. Stacey didn't get a choice that night to live or die, the POS made that decision for her. I hope the Appellate court makes the right choice for Justice and overturns the decision and sends his HAPPY ASS TO TRIAL.
+Quote Post
Disappointed
post Jan 11 2017, 05:59 AM
Post #138

For those of you that are following the Appellate ruling on this case, if you have not read the motions filed for extension by the SOB attorney Foster, please do they will give you a good laugh the reasons he gives is hilarious. I don't need to know about his personal life, I surely hope the Appellate court looks at this joke and overturns the ruling and sends good old Johnny (SOB) to trial.
+Quote Post
Franklin
post Jan 11 2017, 05:47 PM
Post #139

Getting Comfortable

QUOTE(Disappointed @ Jan 11 2017, 06:59 AM) *

For those of you that are following the Appellate ruling on this case, if you have not read the motions filed for extension by the SOB attorney Foster, please do they will give you a good laugh the reasons he gives is hilarious. I don't need to know about his personal life, I surely hope the Appellate court looks at this joke and overturns the ruling and sends good old Johnny (SOB) to trial.

"counsel hopes to have his admittedly inadequate brief considered for what-it-is-worth on behalf of his client" - Classic!
+Quote Post
Disappointed
post Jan 17 2017, 11:29 AM
Post #140

Just some info for everyone, the SOB has hired another attorney I will bet they will try to get another extension on this, I really hope the Appellate court tells them no and decides to over turn the ruling faster. And send this murderer POS to trial then find him guilty and let his ass rot in jail for a while. We as a family want some justice for Stacey and any other family who I hope does not have to go through all this BS .
+Quote Post

11 Pages V « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
26 User(s) are reading this topic (26 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:33 PM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com