> Parry running for Pelath seat
Southsider2k12
post Jan 22 2018, 03:43 PM
Post #1

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

http://www.chestertontribune.com/Elections...iles_for_9t.htm

Michigan City resident and Democrat Duane Parry is declaring his candidacy for the 9th District seat in the Indiana House, currently occupied by Democrat Scott Pelath, who is not seeking re-election.

Parry is a lifelong resident of Northwest Indiana, a 27-year member of the Carpenters Local 599, and most recently quality control manager for Superior Construction on BP’s Whiting Refinery modernization project. Parry--who was educated at Purdue University and served six years in the U.S. Navy--also served on the Michigan City Common Council from 2012 to 2016, for two years at its president.

“I’m a no-nonsense, common sense person, of conservative values and a realist, what I feel government has a severe shortage of,” Parry said. “But equally as important, I have the ability, desire, and dedication to continue representing Northwest Indiana in the same manner and level of excellence that Scott Pelath has for the last 20 years.”

For more information on Parry’s campaign, call (219) 262-5311 or visit duane.parry@yahoo.com
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:10 PM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com