Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dirty Politics 2010?
Southsider2k12
post Mar 1 2010, 09:48 AM
Post #1

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

So is the primary season already much dirtier than we have seen in the past? We already have the spat over the Matron, the fight between Mollenhauer and Cunningham over Sheriff's funds, Szilagyi going after Beckman twice (once for the decriminalization argument and another for the speed trap flap.

What can we do to stop this as voters?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Ang
post Mar 1 2010, 10:41 AM
Post #2

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 10

Don't vote. Seriously. The only people at the polls should be the poll workers, and they shouldn't vote either.

Think about what kind of impact that would have if nobody showed up to vote.

Of course, I know that is totally unrealistic and is likely to never happen. But think of the impact it would have.

Signature Bar
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind~Dr. Suess
+Quote Post
Tim
post Mar 1 2010, 08:18 PM
Post #3

Really Comfortable

Group: Members
Member No.: 18

QUOTE(southsiderMMX @ Mar 1 2010, 10:48 AM) *

So is the primary season already much dirtier than we have seen in the past? We already have the spat over the Matron, the fight between Mollenhauer and Cunningham over Sheriff's funds, Szilagyi going after Beckman twice (once for the decriminalization argument and another for the speed trap flap.

That's like me asking what can I do to get my cat Aki from going into closets and yanking stuff out onto the floor for his own amusement.

It's what cats do.
+Quote Post
lovethiscity
post Mar 1 2010, 09:28 PM
Post #4

Really Comfortable

Group: Members
Member No.: 41

QUOTE(southsiderMMX @ Mar 1 2010, 09:48 AM) *

Mollenhauer and Cunningham were freinds until the RPM fiasco. I personaly do not think Cunningham is doing this for political reasons. For one thing he has nothing to gain politicaly. Now by rocking the Shaw Friedman ship, he has everthing to loose. Mollenhauer's solution to to paying the officers for the RPM fest is I think is the true reason motivating Cunningham. Mollenhauer's solution is to sue the county, which is the tax payer. If Earl Cunningham was running for Sheriff, I would say yes it is dirty politics. Earl Cunningham is running for county council in a 6 candidate race now, with a Shaw candidate.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 06:51 PM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com