> Puckett to hold townhall meetings on energy prices
Southsider2k12
post Jun 18 2008, 02:03 PM
Post #1

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Puckett to Hold Town Hall Meetings

South Bend, IN – Luke Puckett, Indiana Second District Republican nominee, announced today that he will hold three town hall meetings next week to discuss soaring energy prices and its overall affect on Second District voters quality of life.

“Soaring energy prices are not only hurting Second District voters in their wallets when they visit the gas pump but also when they visit the grocery store and are forced to pay higher food prices, or when the bill comes in the mail for cooling their homes and inevitably when the bill shows up this winter for home heating costs,” Puckett said. “This is why I am holding three town hall meetings next week to discuss my plan when elected to Congress to reduce our dependence on foreign oil by again opening up the door to domestic exploration.”

Puckett will hold his first town hall meeting on Wednesday, June 25 between the hours of 6pm-8pm EST at the Harris Township Library in the Large Conference Room in Granger, IN.

Puckett will hold his second town hall meeting on Thursday, June 26 between the hours of 6pm-8pm CST at the La Porte County Library Main Branch in the Large Conference Room in La Porte, IN.

Puckett will hold his third town hall meeting on Friday, June 27 between the hours of 6pm-8pm EST at the Rochester Town Hall Complex in the Town Council Chambers in Rochester, IN.

“There is a clear difference between me and Joe Donnelly when it comes to how to tackle rising energy costs,” Puckett said. “Donnelly is on the record as voting for prohibiting domestic exploration and sticking with the status quo failed energy policies of the last three decades. I support finally achieving “Freedom from Foreign Oil” by drilling for oil and gas we know exists right here at home.”
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 01:35 PM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com