IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> taxthedeer commentary: Never ride the train to Chicago from Michigan City, Too many delays coming back
taxthedeer
post Jul 27 2017, 04:36 PM
Post #1

Really Comfortable

Group: Members
Member No.: 929

Took the train last night to Chicago to take in a concert.

Here is why I never take the train from and and back to Michigan City when I attend my events in Chicago.

Caught the westbound train going yesterday afternoon from the Portage/Ogden Dunes station.

Had to take the 12:45AM red eye train back to Indiana.

Got off the train in Portage a little after 2AM and drove back to Michigan City via U.S. 12.

When I got back into Michigan City about 2:30AM and got to the intersection of 11th and Ohio St. I looked to the left and in front of Marquette High School there was my train that I was riding on stopped dead on the tracks with about a half dozen Michigan City police squad cars in front of it with their flashing lights on.

This incident must have had the train delayed for over an hour getting into the 11th street and Carroll Ave stations and here is the reason why:

"Compiled from Michigan City Police Department reports
THURSDAY
Police were dispatched to the area of Wabash and W. 11th Street at 2:11 a.m. in regard to shots being fired. Witnesses told police that a dark colored Oldsmobile fled the scene shortly before police arrived. Seven shell cases were were later found in the 300 block of W. 11th Street. The casings were then taken to the Michigan City Police Department."
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
diggler
post Jul 28 2017, 06:57 PM
Post #2

Really Comfortable

Group: Members
Member No.: 969

That sucks.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:45 AM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com