Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hinchman running for auditor
Southsider2k12
post Jul 24 2008, 11:53 AM
Post #1

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

On a personal basis, I am really excited about this because my wife and I have known Craig for years now. He is one of the nicest and most authentic people you will ever meet. I hope he does well and wins.

http://thenewsdispatch.com/main.asp?Sectio...amp;TM=49942.06

Realty Owner Makes Bid For Auditor Post

From Staff Reports

MICHIGAN CITY - Craig Hinchman, owner of Hinchman Real Estate, has announced he is a Democratic candidate for La Porte County auditor.

Incumbent Republican Teresa Shuter ran unopposed in the May primary.

A 1966 Elston High School graduate, Hinchman attended South Bend College of Commerce, where he majored in accounting. He served for six years as manager of the Michigan City license bureau and has worked at Bethlehem Steel and the U.S. Postal Service.

Hinchman, Michigan City, is a member of the Members Advantage Credit Union board and served on the La Porte County Home Advisory and La Porte County Park boards.

In addition, Hinchman is a member of the Coolspring and La Porte County Democratic clubs, Acme Lodge 83 F&AM, Orak Shrine Temple, Moose Family Lodge 980, Michigan City Fish & Game Club, the Greater Northwest Indiana Association of Realtors and the Indiana Association of Realtors.

Hinchman said he plans to use his business background and experience to make sure the auditor's office is managed and run efficiently.

He and his wife, Lynea, are lifelong county residents and have two sons. They belong to St. Paul Lutheran Church.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Ang
post Jul 30 2008, 03:25 PM
Post #2

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 10

Me too!! Craig is awsome, not to mention a fantastic realtor. If possible, he'd have my vote!

Signature Bar
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind~Dr. Suess
+Quote Post
kharris
post Jul 30 2008, 04:32 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 588

QUOTE(Ang @ Jul 30 2008, 04:25 PM) *

Me too!! Craig is awsome, not to mention a fantastic realtor. If possible, he'd have my vote!

My impression is that he is running just to get his name out for either 2 years from now (Assessor) or 4 years from now for Auditor or other.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:16 PM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com