IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Barker Hall Last Friday Jam Session 2/25, Open mic Music last Friday of every month.
Den B
post Feb 25 2011, 12:43 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,084

[b]Last Friday Night Jam Session 2/25/11
(Second year running)

Songs of Liking and Loving. Open mic performance for all singers musicians, poets story tellers and the like.

Doors open 7 pm at Barker Hall on 6th street between Pine and Franklin (go through the Red Doors)

Performance starts at 7:30 goes til 9:30. Performers sign in by 7:15. Plan on a two song (6minute set) with a single song repeat after the brake. Try including one audience participation song.

Refreshment table with volunteered treats
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NDReporter
post Feb 25 2011, 10:05 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 945

QUOTE(Den B @ Feb 25 2011, 12:43 AM) *

(Second year running)

Songs of Liking and Loving. Open mic performance for all singers musicians, poets story tellers and the like.

Doors open 7 pm at Barker Hall on 6th street between Pine and Franklin (go through the Red Doors)

Performance starts at 7:30 goes til 9:30. Performers sign in by 7:15. Plan on a two song (6minute set) with a single song repeat after the brake. Try including one audience participation song.

I've never heard of this before! How long has it been going on? It sounds fun. Why don't you start sending these notices to the News-Dispatch at news@thenewsdispatch.com.

Signature Bar
Necessary disclaimer: The views expressed in this post are mine and do not necessarily reflect the views of Paxton Media Group.
+Quote Post
lovethiscity
post Feb 25 2011, 08:03 PM
Post #3

Really Comfortable

Member No.: 41

QUOTE(NDReporter @ Feb 25 2011, 10:05 AM) *

cool.gif--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Den B @ Feb 25 2011, 12:43 AM) *</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
(Second year running)

I've never heard of this before! How long has it been going on? It sounds fun. Why don't you start sending these notices to the News-Dispatch at news@thenewsdispatch.com.

Alicia, will you be singing?
+Quote Post
NDReporter
post Feb 26 2011, 08:43 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 945

QUOTE(lovethiscity @ Feb 25 2011, 08:03 PM) *

Alicia, will you be singing?

I would! Perhaps next time biggrin.gif

Signature Bar
Necessary disclaimer: The views expressed in this post are mine and do not necessarily reflect the views of Paxton Media Group.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 11:20 AM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com