IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Possible Fatal Shooting in Long Beach?
Disappointed
post Feb 7 2017, 11:06 AM
Post #141

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,327

Ok well the SOB attorneys have filed their brief to the Appellate court. So now is the waiting game to see what the courts decision will be let's all hope it goes in favor of Stacey .
Here is the link if anyone wants to read all about what has been filed or going on

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase#/vw/Cas...U1qUXlOV1k9In19

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Franklin
post Feb 7 2017, 01:03 PM
Post #142

Getting Comfortable

Member No.: 1,475

QUOTE(Disappointed @ Feb 7 2017, 12:06 PM) *

Ok well the SOB attorneys have filed their brief to the Appellate court. So now is the waiting game to see what the courts decision will be let's all hope it goes in favor of Stacey .
Here is the link if anyone wants to read all about what has been filed or going on

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase#/vw/Cas...U1qUXlOV1k9In19

They're doing everything they can to muddy the waters. He and his attorneys did everything they could to delay the trial (and this appeal). He actually said that they're going to do everything possible to make the cops look bad even though he was friends with one of them. I hope the appeal judges are smart enough to see through his crap. The trial judge wouldn't even let the State respond to his decision that was based on a very thin understanding of the facts which he took, almost entirely verbatim, from the defense attorneys. Justice must win out!
+Quote Post
Disappointed
post Mar 16 2017, 08:51 AM
Post #143

Well here's some information for you , Judge Blankenship the judge that dismissed the SOB POS case has resigned from his position in Pulaski county. Rumor was to take a different job, all I have to say is GOODBYE thanks for letting the POS free for now. I hope that now the Appellate court has to make their decision I pray the realize that Judge Blankenship was wrong and they overrule his ruling.
+Quote Post
Franklin
post Mar 16 2017, 10:36 AM
Post #144

Getting Comfortable

QUOTE(Disappointed @ Mar 16 2017, 09:51 AM) *

Well here's some information for you , Judge Blankenship the judge that dismissed the SOB POS case has resigned from his position in Pulaski county. Rumor was to take a different job, all I have to say is GOODBYE thanks for letting the POS free for now. I hope that now the Appellate court has to make their decision I pray the realize that Judge Blankenship was wrong and they overrule his ruling.

It's particularly interesting that he's moving to Florida to take a position in the traditionally corrupt waste management industry.
+Quote Post
Disappointed
post Mar 16 2017, 10:44 AM
Post #145

QUOTE(Franklin @ Mar 16 2017, 10:36 AM) *

It's particularly interesting that he's moving to Florida to take a position in the traditionally corrupt waste management industry.

LOL good one all have to say is GOODBYE to HIM !!!!!
+Quote Post
Disappointed
post Mar 24 2017, 09:21 AM
Post #146

Here is some info for everyone regarding the Appellate court.

Order Granting Motion for Oral Argument
The Court finds and orders as follows: 1. This case is scheduled for Oral Argument for the following date, time, and place: Monday, April 24, 2017 1:00 p.m., (Indianapolis Time) Hammond Academy of Science and Technology 33 Muenich Court Hammond, IN 46320 2. This oral argument will be held before an audience of students, faculty, members of the bench and bar, and the public. 3. Attorneys who plan to sit at counsel's table should arrive at least fifteen (15) minutes before the scheduled start of the argument. 4. Each side will be allotted twenty (20) minutes for argument. 5. The scheduled panel members are Judges Riley, Robb, and Barnes. 6. The contact person for the Court is Lauren Rochefort (317) 234- 4859. 7. In accordance with Indiana Appellate Rule 52 ©, counsel of record shall file with the Clerk an acknowledgment of this order no later than fifteen (15) days after service of the order. 8. The parties are reminded to comply with Indiana Administrative Rule 9(G) and Indiana Appellate Rule 53(H).
Judicial Officer: Brown, Elaine B.
Party: Larkin, John B
Serve: Babbs, Eric Parker
Serve: Foster, James Elvis
Serve: Hill, Curtis Theophilus
Serve: Uliana, Stacy R
Serve: Trial Clerk 46 - LaPorte
Serve: Alevizos, Thomas James
Serve: Espar, John Michael
File Stamp: 03/24/2017
+Quote Post
Disappointed
post Apr 21 2017, 06:16 AM
Post #147

Here is the info again if anyone would like to come and support Stacey and her family. It is a public fourm open to all.

The Court finds and orders as follows: 1. This case is scheduled for Oral Argument for the following date, time, and place: Monday, April 24, 2017 1:00 p.m., (Indianapolis Time) Hammond Academy of Science and Technology 33 Muenich Court Hammond, IN 46320
+Quote Post
Franklin
post Apr 28 2017, 02:53 PM
Post #148

Getting Comfortable

QUOTE(Disappointed @ Apr 21 2017, 07:16 AM) *

Here is the info again if anyone would like to come and support Stacey and her family. It is a public fourm open to all.
The Court finds and orders as follows: 1. This case is scheduled for Oral Argument for the following date, time, and place: Monday, April 24, 2017 1:00 p.m., (Indianapolis Time) Hammond Academy of Science and Technology 33 Muenich Court Hammond, IN 46320

Unfortunately, I couldn't make it because of work. How was it? Did the judges ask questions?
+Quote Post
Disappointed
post May 2 2017, 10:46 AM
Post #149

QUOTE(Franklin @ Apr 28 2017, 03:53 PM) *

Unfortunately, I couldn't make it because of work. How was it? Did the judges ask questions?

Yes they change did ask questions, felt like one of the Judge's was for our side one ?? The last hard to feel out. The decision could take 2 weeks or 2 months. Just hope for the right choice to overturn and send the SOB POS to trial
+Quote Post
Disappointed
post Jun 8 2017, 01:29 PM
Post #150

So after 4 1/2 years of my family dealing with the POS JOHN LARKIN killing my wonderful sister Stacey Simon Larkin. The appellate court did not overturn the ruling so that means that there is a killer roaming the streets in Long Beach Indiana. I am so disappointed in the justice system the has let our family go through this heartache and pain for so long and not bringing this POS SOB to trial or justice. He may be a free man but he has to live with the thought of knowing that he killed my sister, my mom and dad's daughter, aunts and uncles niece & cousin's and his children's mother. I hope you fry in HELL YOU ASS****.
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post Jun 9 2017, 01:11 PM
Post #151

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(Disappointed @ Jun 8 2017, 02:29 PM) *

So after 4 1/2 years of my family dealing with the POS JOHN LARKIN killing my wonderful sister Stacey Simon Larkin. The appellate court did not overturn the ruling so that means that there is a killer roaming the streets in Long Beach Indiana. I am so disappointed in the justice system the has let our family go through this heartache and pain for so long and not bringing this POS SOB to trial or justice. He may be a free man but he has to live with the thought of knowing that he killed my sister, my mom and dad's daughter, aunts and uncles niece & cousin's and his children's mother. I hope you fry in HELL YOU ASS****.

That is two killers that are out on the street due to our justice systems failings locally. Both of them are free people because our legal teams were listening in on privileged conversations.
+Quote Post
Franklin
post Aug 14 2017, 10:02 AM
Post #152

Getting Comfortable

QUOTE(Southsider2k12 @ Jun 9 2017, 02:11 PM) *

That is two killers that are out on the street due to our justice systems failings locally. Both of them are free people because our legal teams were listening in on privileged conversations.

You know that you can sue him for defamation of character for the terrible things he is saying about you to everyone who will listen. You'd likely find a lawyer who would take the case on a contingency basis because it is such an obvious case of defamation.
+Quote Post
Disappointed
post Aug 25 2017, 09:14 AM
Post #153

Has anyone seen this POS ,SOB around town what is he doing with his loser life. Is the house that he murdered his wife up for sale still. I hope no one ever buys it knowing what he did to that wonderful person STACEY SIMON .
+Quote Post
Franklin
post Sep 7 2017, 10:32 AM
Post #154

Getting Comfortable

QUOTE(Disappointed @ Aug 25 2017, 10:14 AM) *

Has anyone seen this POS ,SOB around town what is he doing with his loser life. Is the house that he murdered his wife up for sale still. I hope no one ever buys it knowing what he did to that wonderful person STACEY SIMON .

I don't know if he's succeeded but I know that he was trying to sell to the children the house that no one will buy in order to get the insurance money. Classy guy!
+Quote Post
Disappointed
post Sep 8 2017, 12:47 PM
Post #155

QUOTE(Franklin @ Sep 7 2017, 11:32 AM) *

I don't know if he's succeeded but I know that he was trying to sell to the children the house that no one will buy in order to get the insurance money. Classy guy!

He is a POS,I hope if anyone looks at the house they know he MURDERED his WIFE and CHILDREN MOTHER in there. I hope the neighborhood has blackballed him and no looks his way or gives the SOB POS the time of day !!!
+Quote Post
Disappointed
post Sep 27 2017, 09:46 AM
Post #156

All right here is an update the AG want the supreme court to reverse decision and put him to trial. Attached File  Petition_to_Transfer___Appellant__2_.pdf ( 198.87k ) Number of downloads: 5613
.Lets hope they do.
+Quote Post
Disappointed
post Nov 2 2017, 08:05 AM
Post #157

Well it looks like all briefs have been filed , the decision is now in the hands of the Supreme Court to see if they will over turn the ruling and send this POS to trial. For those who have supported the family, THANK YOU. Let's hope for a ruling in our favor. This man should not get away with killing Stacey and not facing some kind of jury.
+Quote Post
Franklin
post Nov 21 2017, 04:02 PM
Post #158

Getting Comfortable

QUOTE(Disappointed @ Nov 2 2017, 09:05 AM) *

Well it looks like all briefs have been filed , the decision is now in the hands of the Supreme Court to see if they will over turn the ruling and send this POS to trial. For those who have supported the family, THANK YOU. Let's hope for a ruling in our favor. This man should not get away with killing Stacey and not facing some kind of jury.

It looks like the Supreme Court accepted the State's appeal. Bad news for John.
+Quote Post
Disappointed
post Nov 27 2017, 06:46 AM
Post #159

Here is the information on the oral argument. If anyone is interested I know myself and family members will be at this to show support for Stacey.

The Court has determined the above-captioned case merits oral argument. The argument
will be conducted in the Courtroom of the Indiana Supreme Court, 317 Statehouse, 200 West
Washington Street, Indianapolis, Indiana on:
Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at 10:30 a.m.
+Quote Post
Disappointed
post Dec 11 2017, 03:58 PM
Post #160

Just letting people know 5 years today that Stacey was taken from this world by a monster.
+Quote Post

11 Pages V « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
31 User(s) are reading this topic (31 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:43 PM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com