Reply to this topicStart new topic
> MCHS Wolves basketball breaking news!
Southsider2k12
post Oct 7 2009, 07:57 AM
Post #1

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Straight from the Athletic Department out of the high school, Citybythelake.org has learned that the boys basketball team has been asked to move their game against Coach Boyd's former team, Gary West Side, from January 9th at the Wolves Den, to January 1st at Valparaiso University. The Wolves and Cougars will be a part of a larger event on New Year's Day, which will consist of multiple other games to take place that day. We have not learned of all of the teams that are going to be a part of the all day event, as they have not all been finalized at this point. The organizers of the event are still negotiating with other schools as we speak. As we find out more information about this game and date, (such as tip off time and what other teams are participating) we will be sure to pass it on to you.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
taxthedeer
post Oct 7 2009, 12:03 PM
Post #2

Really Comfortable

Group: Members
Member No.: 929

QUOTE(southsider2k9 @ Oct 7 2009, 08:57 AM) *

Straight from the Athletic Department out of the high school, Citybythelake.org has learned that the boys basketball team has been asked to move their game against Coach Boyd's former team, Gary West Side, from January 9th at the Wolves Den, to January 1st at Valparaiso University. The Wolves and Cougars will be a part of a larger event on New Year's Day, which will consist of multiple other games to take place that day. We have not learned of all of the teams that are going to be a part of the all day event, as they have not all been finalized at this point. The organizers of the event are still negotiating with other schools as we speak. As we find out more information about this game and date, (such as tip off time and what other teams are participating) we will be sure to pass it on to you.

That sounds like a real humdinger.

What's the entire season schedule?
What's this years JV and varsity roster?
When do winter passes go on sale?
+Quote Post
Southsider2k12
post Oct 7 2009, 01:48 PM
Post #3

Spends WAY too much time at CBTL

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(taxthedeer @ Oct 7 2009, 01:03 PM) *

That sounds like a real humdinger.

What's the entire season schedule?
What's this years JV and varsity roster?
When do winter passes go on sale?

I have the varsity schedule on a piece of paper, but I don't believe it is official yet. At least tentatively, the Wolves have that practice game against Andrean on November 19th, and their opener is at home against Marquette again this year. That is the 25th of November. They open conference play December 4th on the road at Portage.

The rosters are long from set at this point. I don't believe they can even officially practice yet.

As for winter passes, I would check with the athletic department. I don't have that info yet either.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:27 AM

Skin Designed By: neo at www.neonetweb.com