Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shooting At MCHS Still Being Probed
City by the Lake.org, The Voice of Michigan City, Indiana > City by the lake > City Talk
JHeath
http://thenewsdispatch.com/main.asp?Sectio...amp;TM=46628.44
[/quote]1/29/2008 10:23:00 AM
Shooting At MCHS Still Being Probed
MICHIGAN CITY - An incident involving bullet holes found in a principal's office window over the weekend remains under investigation.

Michigan City High School Principal Mark Francesconi told police Saturday he had no idea who might have been responsible for firing the shots that penetrated the window. He was not in the office at the time of the event.

The bullet holes were found by the custodial staff. Police determined the shots were fired from outside the building but have not reported any new information, according to Betsy Kohn, director of communications for Michigan City Area Schools.[quote]

edgeywood
This is why I no longer subscribe to the News-Dispatch...

Should this incident be described as a "Shooting"? When I read the headline, I assumed that someone was shot, not a vandalized window.
Ang
QUOTE(edgeywood @ Jan 30 2008, 11:24 AM) *

When I read the headline, I assumed that someone was shot, not a vandalized window.

Me too!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.