Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So - what ever happened with M&M?
City by the Lake.org, The Voice of Michigan City, Indiana > City by the lake > City Living
Tim
Is M&M just a done deal forever now? Anyone know? I need to be ready to mourn the passing of their pancakes.
Ang
And does anyone know where Dave Barnes is working, or if he's working?
lovethiscity
QUOTE(Ang @ Mar 6 2008, 09:56 AM) *

And does anyone know where Dave Barnes is working, or if he's working?

Dave is at a gas station on Johnson Road and I thinkit is 600 North serving chicken
Ang
QUOTE(lovethiscity @ Mar 8 2008, 07:22 AM) *

Dave is at a gas station on Johnson Road and I thinkit is 600 North serving chicken

Are you talking about the one just over 94 by where Wozniak Rd starts?

What a waste. He is too damn talented a cook to be serving mass produced chicken at a stinky gas station!
lovethiscity
QUOTE(Ang @ Mar 10 2008, 10:24 AM) *

Are you talking about the one just over 94 by where Wozniak Rd starts?

What a waste. He is too damn talented a cook to be serving mass produced chicken at a stinky gas station!

He seems happy and is still quick with a hello and a smile
Tim
So - regarding M&M . . . .

IPB Image
Ang
that looks like where I live!
Dave
I heard from a semi-relaible source that there's a new restaurant going in where M&M used to be. Anybody know anything about that?
Roger Kaputnik
Here are THREE places for restaurants: M&M, Bakers Sq., and Netties. Dave could be in any of them.
Tim
QUOTE(Dave @ Jun 4 2008, 05:30 PM) *

I heard from a semi-relaible source that there's a new restaurant going in where M&M used to be. Anybody know anything about that?

Wow - anyone know? It was a family institution for years - I must know what's going on!
Roger Kaputnik
QUOTE(Roger Kaputnik @ Jun 5 2008, 12:36 PM) *
Here are THREE places for restaurants: M&M, Bakers Sq., and Netties. Dave could be in any of them.

And let me add the Sugar Bowl site on Franklin and Moe's old place at Park n Shop.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.