Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RANT:Taco Bell
City by the Lake.org, The Voice of Michigan City, Indiana > City by the lake > City Living
Southsider2k12
Now I know most people now aren't running through the border right anyways because of the Ecoli scares, but there isn't a place in town I dread more than this one. Placing an order in the drive through gives you about 50-50 odds of it being right when you get home. I have quit using it because I want to watch them make and assemble my food where I can see them. I know it is only fast food, and I shouldn't expect too much, but they are the worsts place in town.
Ang
Not to mention that it is cold, the soft tacos are hard and the hard tacos are soft. Yeah, I have to agree with you on this one Southsider. But, I don't think it's limited to the Taco B(H)ell in MC. I think this is a nationwide problem with that place.
Tim
QUOTE(southsider2k7 @ Dec 14 2006, 01:12 PM) *

Now I know most people now aren't running through the border right anyways because of the Ecoli scares, but there isn't a place in town I dread more than this one.

So - why would you go if you dread it? Just asking....
Southsider2k12
QUOTE(Tim @ Jan 11 2007, 07:39 PM) *

So - why would you go if you dread it? Just asking....

I guess I haven't been back since the scare... I imagine that would make it " I would dread..."
ChickenCityRoller
QUOTE(southsider2k7 @ Jan 12 2007, 06:05 AM) *

I guess I haven't been back since the scare... I imagine that would make it " I would dread..."

TACO Smell, ugghhhh. Nasty, nasty stuff. I do think they have thier stuff together with thier new ad campaign. The 4th meal. lol They've finally realized that the vast majority of thier sales are done with younger people who are wasted late at night.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.