Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jojo's on the Blvd
City by the Lake.org, The Voice of Michigan City, Indiana > City by the lake > City Living
Southsider2k12
Has anyone been in there yet? Any review or recommendations on the place? Not working in Chicago right now, I really miss my favorite chicken place, and would love to find a place with good fingers and sauces to eat at. Is this a solid place?
taxthedeer
Just try it once and see if you like it, just have plenty of Tums and beverage on hand. I guess it depends on your taste, some of people like it, I don't. I find it along the line of what you get at the gas station deli. Really greasy, funky tasting in a lemon flavor, wife will make you sleep out on the couch kind of way. I find it nasty. Makes me really thirsty and really don't agree with me.
MCRogers1974
Ask the owner if he ever bounced a check on a local bank which he absolutely refused to pay. The cost of prosecution is more than the value of the check. Nuff said???
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.