Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Pearl Venue
City by the Lake.org, The Voice of Michigan City, Indiana > City by the lake > City Living
Andy
The Pearl Theater, formally the Canterbury Theater, has started holding events several times a month, for those of you who do not know. The next show is The Seasonal Hobos, the house jazz/funk band, which starts at 7:30 on the 15th of October and has a $3 cover charge and cheap drinks. Check back often for updates on future events.
Southsider2k12
Welcome to the site! I am ecstatic that someone took over that place and got it up and running again. Good luck!
Andy
Hi, everyone! There are some great events coming to the Pearl this weekend including The Space on Friday, and a comedy night on Saturday. You can get more info now at http://www.thepearlvenue.com/ or by looking up the Pearl Theater on Facebook. I hope to see you all there!

Andy
Tim
The pics on your site look great! Is that how it looks now? My band used to play shows there in the 70's/80's - congrats on bringing back a real MC landmark!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.