Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Candidates Forum 6pm Tonight at Barker Middle School
City by the Lake.org, The Voice of Michigan City, Indiana > City by the lake > City Talk > Election Headquarters
taxthedeer
LaPorte County Candidates Forum, 6PM, Oct. 14, 2010, Barker School, Michigan City, IN

Even though I already voted I'm going to go tonight and see if my two quality of life related questions that I write down get asked.

I'm going to ask the commission candidates if they are going to be willing to do anything to cut down La Porte County's exploding mule deer population?

The other one will be for the commission and sheriff candidates if there is anything that can be done to stop the rampant problem of roadside littering?
taxthedeer
The candidates forum was really informative. Had some really nice chats with Michael Gresham & Dennis Metheney as well as Sheriff Mike Mollenhauer, Earl Cunningham, Keith Harris and Z.

I'm really happy that both my questions were asked, I stayed for about an hour and 15 minutes of questions and answers but had to leave when Mollenhauer and Cunningham began bickering about the stupid county jail commissary fund spending for the 1000th time.
kharris
QUOTE(taxthedeer @ Oct 15 2010, 04:57 PM) *

The candidates forum was really informative. Had some really nice chats with Michael Gresham & Dennis Metheney as well as Sheriff Mike Mollenhauer, Earl Cunningham, Keith Harris and Z.

I'm really happy that both my questions were asked, I stayed for about an hour and 15 minutes of questions and answers but had to leave when Mollenhauer and Cunningham began bickering about the stupid county jail commissary fund spending for the 1000th time.

Well I personally would like to thank you as well as all the others present for being there. To see a crowd of around 40 at such an event was a wonderful thing. The message I try to get across is that forums such as this are not really about the candidates, it is rather about the voters who come to listen and ask their questions in an effort to be better informed on Election Day. Kudos to all who attended!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.