There are any number of different issues that are effecting the residents of LaPorte County, but after speaking to many people around the county, I believe that the issues of jobs, the county’s financial health, and
non-partisan leadership rank among the top for most people.

Some of the issues facing the county will not be easy to solve but by applying a common sense business approach and strong leadership to navigate these issues positive results are achievable, and I believe that my business and management background proves that I am the right candidate to help improve these situations as well as others over the next four years.

I intend to provide a full-time commitment in the role of Commissioner despite the fact that the position is currently classified part-time because the residents of LaPorte County deserve no less. It also needs to be said that I am an independent thinker whose decisions will be made solely on strong business principles with consideration given to views expressed by the taxpayers. No other outside individual or entity will have influence in those decisions.

The voters of LaPorte County should know that I have no agenda other than to serve them in the manner in which they deserve to be served; with honesty and with respect. As Commissioner I will do my absolute best to provide transparent leadership, and I offer the voters no promises except for these two. First I will always strive to do what’s right by the taxpayers of this county, not what’s easy, but what is right, and secondly, once elected I will impose a two term limit upon myself.

I thank everyone for the support shown over these past months and I encourage everyone to get out and vote on November 2nd.

Anyone with questions regarding the campaign of Keith A. Harris for County Commissioner can visit the campaign website at www.electkeithharris.com, send email to kharris1010@yahoo.com or phone 219-878-9780