On Nov. 2, the voters in our county have an important selection to make in the person who is chosen to lead the La Porte County Prosecutor’s office.

As a former La Porte County Prosecutor and retired member of the Judge Advocate General’s Corp., I had occasion to prosecute hundreds of cases in front of a jury.

There are two qualities that I believe are imperative for the next prosecutor. He must be a leader and have trial experience in our most serious cases — felonies.

Those qualities clearly separate our choices. Bob Szilagyi, who I know as “Z”, has been a trained and demonstrated leader, retiring as a lieutenant colonel in the military. Bob “Z” also has the experience of trials in our county’s most serious felony cases, serving as a former felony deputy prosecutor, as well as numerous civil trials as an attorney for over 30 years.

Our county needs Bob “Z,” who has demonstrated the temperament, leadership and experience to serve as the head of our prosecutor’s office and staff. I hope La Porte County voters will join me and vote for Bob Szilagyi on Nov. 2.

Sincerely,

William F. Herrbach
Former La Porte County Prosecutor and
Retired Army Judge Advocate

60 sec Video- Szilagyi for Prosecutor Endorsements